Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teencel Issues

RiceBall

RiceBall

Greycel
Around the end of last month, I somehow mustered up the courage to ask a girl from school out to prom. I'm 16 by the way.
She's not that great looking, which made me think I had a chance. I aim low anyway since I'm not stupid enough to go for a girl who's out of my league, as that would be social suicide.
I was able to text her because during class, I heard her tell a friend her phone number. I wrote it down and was contemplating texting her for a while. Mind you, I've got the social skills of an autist. Honestly, I'm thinking I might actually be autistic.
Anyway, I sent her a message asking her if she'd like to go to prom with me. I don't even like her that much, I just wanted someone for once since I've been rejected my whole life.
Essentially, she asked "who is this? lol" and when I told her who I was, she responded with "arent u the gay guy?"
I get called a fag on the daily, so that's not even what bothered me. Someone in my class started a rumor about me and it spread around the school, but I'm so depressed that I don't care. What made me the most angry is that shes so fucking ugly. We are quite looksmatched, yet she always swoons over chads as if they would actually like her for more than her body. She should honestly be happy that I even wanted to ask her out in the first place.
Either way, I doubt she's a virgin. I gave up trying to get the attention of girls at that point.

>I heard her tell a friend her phone number. I wrote it down and was contemplating texting her for a while.

Yes that sounds autistic

kek like if she cant get 3x better looking fag thean you

She's not that great looking, which made me think I had a chance.

This is called the juggernaut law. These women often get the most attention for the same reason you mentioned. She swoons over Chad because she is a stupid w*man and her ego is inflated from constant attention form betas.

I never went to prom and havent asked out a girl, probably for the better. Take the blackpill bro, stop trying and accept your fate.:feelsokman:

This was some relatable ERfuel. I would've snapped as a teen if some bs rumor like that started. Referring to the first part, the rest of the post just proves being unattractive is social suicide.

This was some relatable ERfuel. I would've snapped as a teen if some bs rumor like that started. Referring to the first part, the rest of the post just proves being unattractive is social suicide.
Same, im glad i kept my head down in school and blent in pretty well.

stop trying to part take in normie activities prom is not meant for us

>I heard her tell a friend her phone number. I wrote it down and was contemplating texting her for a while.

Yes that sounds autistic
He should've messed with her instead.

this is all i gotta say about this

GTFO this site kiddo

Your approach was low energy.

Can we at least have an 18 year old age limit to this site?

Two things OP

1. Good on you for demanding a virgin. Used foids are disgusting and incapable of truly being infatuated with you
2. If you were smart you would of responded "Yes, I just want a girl to go to prom with haha" and taken it from there. If you're ugly, you're a creep. But if you're ugly and gay, it's "cute" that you have "feelings".

I don't know what's worse being bullied (verbal abuse) as fag gay, etc or talking behind your back
Well OP don't just think you're alone, bullied incels experienced also being called like that
It's really ERfuel when the bullies don't bully the ACTUAL gays in school JFL

it was pretty autistic to ask her to prom via text

Snapping is OK and you would be even supported if you're already good looking but when not, you would be instead ridiculed more for snapping

and what did you respond?
I tried to explain to her that everyone saying that about me was lying, but it's not like she believed me. I think she blocked my number after.

Trust me, I was definitely close to snapping before. As time went on and my depression worsened, nothing really phased me as much as it used to. I don't have the energy to fight back anymore either way.

I don't know what's worse being bullied (verbal abuse) as fag gay, etc or talking behind your back
Well OP don't just think you're alone, bullied incels experienced also being called like that
It's really ERfuel when the bullies don't bully the ACTUAL gays in school JFL
Thanks for this. Being on this site has definitely made me feel like less of an outcast.. at least online I suppose.

I definitely get it now. I don't even know why I had hope in that moment.

Sometimes in the moment, I used to think I had a chance aswell. The blackpill fixed that, now I usually remind myself that I'll fail, that way i dont have to feel rejected.

Even if she did actually like me,she would leave me in the end for a guy with superior genetic's.

i'm obviously not in any position to be giving younger people advice. but if these people are talking behind your back and insulting you you should really consider cutting contact with them and not going. don't go where you're not wanted.

try to identify which classmates aren't spreading rumors and try to get close to them, if possible. your life is going to get 100x more difficult if you leave HS without a social circle.

Around the end of last month, I somehow mustered up the courage to ask a girl from school out to prom. I'm 16 by the way.
She's not that great looking, which made me think I had a chance. I aim low anyway since I'm not stupid enough to go for a girl who's out of my league, as that would be social suicide.
I was able to text her because during class, I heard her tell a friend her phone number. I wrote it down and was contemplating texting her for a while. Mind you, I've got the social skills of an autist. Honestly, I'm thinking I might actually be autistic.
Anyway, I sent her a message asking her if she'd like to go to prom with me. I don't even like her that much, I just wanted someone for once since I've been rejected my whole life.
Essentially, she asked "who is this? lol" and when I told her who I was, she responded with "arent u the gay guy?"
I get called a fag on the daily, so that's not even what bothered me. Someone in my class started a rumor about me and it spread around the school, but I'm so depressed that I don't care. What made me the most angry is that shes so fucking ugly. We are quite looksmatched, yet she always swoons over chads as if they would actually like her for more than her body. She should honestly be happy that I even wanted to ask her out in the first place.
Either way, I doubt she's a virgin. I gave up trying to get the attention of girls at that point.
>16
Isn’t prom for seniors? Or did you skip a grade.

PROM SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED

i'm obviously not in any position to be giving younger people advice. but if these people are talking behind your back and insulting you you should really consider cutting contact with them and not going. don't go where you're not wanted.

try to identify which classmates aren't spreading rumors and try to get close to them, if possible. your life is going to get 100x more difficult if you leave HS without a social circle.

yeah, my best advice would be to wrap a brick round their heads, honestly

It's not really like I can just quit going to school, although I wish I could. I have a VERY small group of friends (3) that I keep close though. I'm hoping I wont lose contact between now and college.

>16
Isn’t prom for seniors? Or did you skip a grade.
My school sometimes lets underclassmen go. As long as people are paying for tickets, they don't care I guess.

Idk why teens are here, you can still escape. You know it's beyond over by your mid-twenties.

It's not really like I can just quit going to school, although I wish I could. I have a VERY small group of friends (3) that I keep close though. I'm hoping I wont lose contact between now and college.
That's great! you should discuss college/career plans with them, if they have a good plan you should try to follow them

Hang all foids now. Incelistan Jindabad.

My school sometimes lets underclassmen go. As long as people are paying for tickets, they don't care I guess.
Maybe your looks will improve as your puberty progresses. Some people go through an ugly duckling phase. I hope you can land a date when you’re actually old enough for prom.

Idk why teens are here, you can still escape. You know it's beyond over by your mid-twenties.
Nah man, everything's determined a birth by genetics.

Idk why teens are here, you can still escape.
laughter.gif

What a bitch! The world is a cruel place...