Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Teencel Opinion Poll [Keep em, ban em, separate but equal]

• Thread starter Deleted member 23813
  • Start date

Should teencels be banned from the site?

• Ban them

• Keep them

• Separate them

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 23813

Self-banned
-
I need to get a good idea as to what the general opinion on teencels is. Votes are anonymous. Teencel in this case means under 18. Keep and ban are self-explanatory. Separate but equal= all post relating to or talking about teencels gets a [Teencel] prefix OR something along the lines of a separate section/thread.

Ban them. I don't hate children, but this is an adult space. It would be irresponsible for me to say "This is fine for children." If I wouldn't show a kid something in real life, I shouldn't show them on the Internet.

I don't see any problem to have users who are teencels

Ban them. I don't hate children, but this is an adult space. It would be irresponsible for me to say "This is fine for children." If I wouldn't show a kid something in real life, I shouldn't show them on the Internet.
Why? Understanding hypergamy and the halo effect isn’t inappropriate for children. If anything it helps them.

I guess not children in middle school but for anyone that’s 16+, it’s a nice piece of knowledge

Why? Understanding hypergamy and the halo effect isn’t inappropriate for children. If anything it helps them.

I guess not children in middle school but for anyone that’s 16+, it’s a nice piece of knowledge

You shouldn't preach anger to minors. Granted 16+ is old enough to do a lot of things. Still, ask yourself if you would talk to a teenager in real life about this. I could never do it.

if you haven't ended puberty, you don't know if it's over or not.

You shouldn't preach anger to minors. Granted 16+ is old enough to do a lot of things. Still, ask yourself if you would talk to a teenager in real life about this. I could never do it.
I’ve mentioned things like halo effect and hypergamy to a few incel tier kids at my school ngl.

Visual representation as to why.

Me personally I think teencels should have their own space to talk about things relevant to teenagers but they shouldn't be separated from the adults.

if you haven't ended puberty, you don't know if it's over or not.
I think you can if girls constantly call you ugly and mock you. Which coming from a teencel happens to a lot of teens ugly or average.

Not like a 13 year old but a 17 year old sure. I’m 18 myself and honestly 16-18 should be sexual prime for a male.

I find them obnoxious tbh, separate them

Youngcels are the future of this forum

Any that have already been here for a while should be kept but this site should be for 18+ only.

I think you can if girls constantly call you ugly and mock you. Which coming from a teencel happens to a lot of teens ugly or average.
well it depends on how old you are and when you ended puberty, you could gain a couple inches here, some facial contour there. Or you could be stuck looking like your teen self forever. Best to maxx as much as possible while you're a teen. Because you won't have that opportunity later

Under 16s should be banned on sight. Kids need to at least go through a good chunk of puberty before calling themselves incel. They are free to lurk and become blackpilled though.
You couldn't do it because you're a soy non-hateful moralfag. Sorry but its true.

I thought we were cool :feelsbadman:
It's more about the vocal minority, shall we say

That's why I'm more about separating than banning, because if there was a section for teencels I would know beforehand what to expect going in.

18+ or you can't enter our club :feelsBox:

Youngcels should be on looksmaxx, not here.

you gotta keep em separated

Under 16s should be banned on sight. Kids need to at least go through a good chunk of puberty before calling themselves incel.

While I agree that under 16s don't truly know it's over until they reach late teenhood 17,18,19 etc. If there were an instant ban they'd just start agemaxxing on their applications to get in or agemaxx on their post to stay in. Unless we start verifying age which would be impossible.

They are free to lurk and become blackpilled though.
I agree. An account isn't needed to lurk, you just won't have posting privileges. I lurked for a while before determining I was fully black-pilled.

While I agree that under 16s don't truly know it's over until they reach late teenhood 17,18,19 etc. If there were an instant ban they'd just start agemaxxing on their applications to get in. Unless we start verifying age which would be impossible.
How can we implement age verification without doxxing though?

I’ve mentioned things like halo effect and hypergamy to a few incel tier kids at my school ngl.

Well, you're a teenager yourself, so that's different.

How can we implement age verification without doxxing though?
“When were you born?” or “DO NOT ENTER THIS WEBSITE IF YOU ARE UNDER 18” Ought to keep us out :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sell them to the jews!
So we can buy better copes...

Under 16s should be banned on sight. Kids need to at least go through a good chunk of puberty before calling themselves incel. They are free to lurk and become blackpilled though.

you don't become an incel at 18

Im not in middle school, or a fucking retard stupid child like everyone on here apparently thinks, im thrown in with people who are actual adults. Every grade is treated the same except 9th, because they are new. Its always been how people born in this certain year should be banned on every website, getting made fun of on multiplayer games due to voice and solely that. Always like I have to wait like 3 years before i could join something without being ridiculed. Tired of this shit, ill be damned if it happens on .co. no one even cared about teencels until retard level teencels made posts about being a teenager, with the most i do is point out elements in my surroundings, which happens to be mostly school.

no one even cared about teencels until retard level teencels made posts about being a teenager, with the most i do is point out elements in my surroundings, which happens to be mostly school.

Im not in middle school, or a fucking retard stupid child like everyone on here apparently thinks, im thrown in with people who are actual adults. Every grade is treated the same except 9th, because they are new. Its always been how people born in this certain year should be banned on every website, getting made fun of on multiplayer games due to voice and solely that. Always like I have to wait like 3 years before i could join something without being ridiculed. Tired of this shit, ill be damned if it happens on .co. no one even cared about teencels until retard level teencels made posts about being a teenager, with the most i do is point out elements in my surroundings, which happens to be mostly school.
Stop being a fence sitter and debate these oldcels. Literally all they say is you're too young to be blackpilled/incel. Teens are easily influenced by society and dating standards are just as bad for teens. Stop taking it like a good boy and shove some blackpills down these coping gatekeeping oldcels.

Teenceldom is already a problem and it's only going to get worse if you don't address it.

Stop being a fence sitter and debate these oldcels. Literally all they say is you're too young to be blackpilled/incel. Teens are easily influenced by society and dating standards are just as bad for teens. Stop taking it like a good boy and shove some blackpills down these coping gatekeeping oldcels.

Teenceldom is already a problem and it's only going to get worse if you don't address it.
Thank you gorilla man :feelsYall:

No reason to ban teen incels. They will likely be incels for life, most of them won't ascend.

Who do i fight? I literally states my shit, its there to reply to

Let they vent on their own designated space until they become 18. We need to separate the mentalcels from the truecels as much as we can. I made a poll once and realized that many if not most users never even approached women, JFL. So I figured most of those were teencels. Rejection is a needed impactful experience to get blackpilled first hand.

Also, again; Late puberty is a thing. Many Incel looking men become chadlites or at least high tier normies as they reach adulthood. If they have the genetic potential to ascend without doing anything, then they should not be here.

Last edited:
Who do i fight? I literally states my shit, its there to reply to
No bro I'm just encouraging my fellow teencels to vent and to stop giving a shit about gatekeeping :feelsYall:

you got to have some self-dignity, even in the wasteland

There's no point in banning teencels, since young men are starting to find these forums earlier and earlier, due to the difficulties they face with women nowadays, which is much worse now than even 10 years ago.