Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women...

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I believe that we cannot know the true nature of things, just their phenomena and since our entire world is one big mind, we exist in a constant dream like state, however when we act, in our own free will, it is by own volition, not our desires or internal states, which shape the phenomena we perceive but not the noumenal world, man is eternally lucid dreaming. The reason why we live in a dream like state is because Jesus, not having a body but rather as a spirit being, came to save the gentiles, from his father, who created the dire noumenal world of the jews, he in essence is trying to keep us safe from their terrorism.

However the jews are not happy about this and are trying to "heal" the world through Tikkun Olam, which is why androgyny and transgenderism are being pushed so hard to bring the Jewish material world back into contact with the corporeal world of the gentiles, creating chaos. Otto Weininger proposed that the earth was a feminine entity, and the ideal world is masculine, therefore they should remain distinct however making men into women and women into men will complicate things and destroy the concept of sex forever.

Curiously enough, Otto Weininger points to women in general having a very Jewish mindset through passive aggressive behaviors, and having people fight conflicts on their behalf which is why under a just society they must have as little autonomy as possible, such was the case under the Christian dark ages. Not only that, but women are so unstable and prone to fits of emotion being the fact that Lilith is the jews' version of Eve, and both have traits that are detrimental to the wellbeing of themselves and others, Lilith being conniving and ego driven and Eve being listless and naive, whereas there is only one Adam, because he was purely made in God's image and Satan had no answer to that. its even in jewish scripture that there is no 'other' Adam. the point being that it stands why women are so emotionally off-balance is due to a duality (multiplicity, since there is a possibility of more than just Lilith and Eve, must be why they’re so great at multitasking, devil has many hands!) of woman, not man. Look at how women, when making a decision, puts their notions through a “consensus” filter, they must source it to the “out-group” unlike men, who move forward with their notions without having to ask “will everyone think this is ok?” Hence why public opinion is so important to the female but of so little consequence to the male, considering almost all discoveries in science (I say almost because once in a blue moon a woman will break the mold, since there are no “100%” absolutes in the universe besides God and his Jewish adversary) have been achieved by those with separate X and Y chromosomes.

To conclude, only the evil God of the old testament could create something like woman, an Aristotlean quagmire of incomplete proportions, something that explains why women are hysterical, emotional and vindictive, whereas there is one male substance, a solely rational, logical, singular object that projects truth and rationality.

Not reading novels but toilets should be slaves

I don’t agree.

I fucking hate women I hope they suffer more or die all of them