Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Teeths brushing why I don’t do it

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Toothpaste will shrink your penis and then I can’t jack off.

1. Brushing and going to dentist who will charge you big money is cope

2. Once all teeth rot out get someone to 3-d print you dentire. My brother knows someone who has a 3-d printer I will ask him to make a jaws denture

3. Then teeth brushing equipment and bills from dentist stops incels from being able to gamble and moneymaxx maybe gets us in a new situation

4. I know teeths is cope it doesn’t help me get laid cause of short face and height. It’s over because then those don’t matter man

5. Dentist pick at your gum at dentist and that loosen up teeth anyway when I used to go to dentist they picked hard at the gum it blows and it loosened the teeths. Jfl at getting dentist to clean them he just starts rotting process by making them loose as he picks at them

I stopped brushing my teeth and taking care of myself when I realized tooth decay is genetic. I can brush my teeth one time a month and never get cavities. Although it's not recommended it's understandable

You don't need a dentist if you brush your teeth properly. I haven't gone to the dentist in over 10 years and I've never had any pain in my teeth, I have no visible decay.

Toothpaste will shrink your penis and then I can’t jack off.
Its perfectly fine to brush your teeth without toothpaste. Toothpaste is just extra. I think it may also be another scam made by TheJew.
1. Brushing and going to dentist who will charge you big money is cope
I haven't been to the dentist in a decade.
Once all teeth rot out get someone to 3-d print you dentire. My brother knows someone who has a 3-d printer I will ask him to make a jaws denture
3D printing technology is still shit. Maybe in a few years it will improve but right now not good.

Then teeth brushing equipment and bills from dentist stops incels from being able to gamble and moneymaxx maybe gets us in a new situation
If you follow my advice you'll only need to spend 2 dollars a year on toothbrush only.
5. Dentist pick at your gum at dentist and that loosen up teeth anyway when I used to go to
Don't go to dentist. Only cucks go to dentist

I always hated going to the dentist. Those xray plastic things they put in your mouth were always a pain in the ass since I have a small mouth. Been drinking 3-4 cans of soda every day, haven't been to the dentist in years and haven't had any cavity or decay. Toothpaste is basically just abrasive cream and fresh flavoring.

I always hated going to the dentist. Those xray plastic things they put in your mouth were always a pain in the ass since I have a small mouth. Been drinking 3-4 cans of soda every day, haven't been to the dentist in years and haven't had any cavity or decay. Toothpaste is basically just abrasive cream and fresh flavoring.
Do teeths rotting I explained why

I stopped brushing my teeth and taking care of myself when I realized tooth decay is genetic. I can brush my teeth one time a month and never get cavities. Although it's not recommended it's understandable
is that you in ur avi GrAY

I have abnormal microbiota in my mouth(hereditary), so I get dental plaque and tartar very easily.

If I don't brush my teeth for a few days black spots start appearing.
:incel:

I just went to a dentist yesterday and had 0 cavities despite only brushing my teeth 4 or 5 times a year

You don't need a dentist if you brush your teeth properly. I haven't gone to the dentist in over 10 years and I've never had any pain in my teeth, I have no visible decay.
Do you floss (any of you)

Actually I kind of like the way flossing feels, or how my gums feel after flossing. It’s a slight achy feeling but it feels good in the same way that you feel a little achy after working out a muscle

ive tried flossing (its much easier to use those floss pick things) but always give up after using them once. I keep trying to take care of my oral health but im too lazy
Same I’ll use one of those like once every three months then just be too lazy to do it again
I never got taught by my parents or dentist to floss, I don't think its very common to do it in the UK.
Interesting, in the US everyone loses their shit over flossing. Brush twice a day and floss daily.

ive tried flossing (its much easier to use those floss pick things) but always give up after using them once. I keep trying to take care of my oral health but im too lazy
Stop taking mouth health seriously

I vape menthols and I think that counts.

I know teeths is cope it doesn’t help me get laid
despite only brushing my teeth 4 or 5 times a year
Some of you niggers are disgusting. Your breath will stink if you don't brush your teeth, even if you don't get cavities. This might actually be a huge part of what is keeping you incels. You don't want to be both ugly and smelly. Then people will really hate you :feelsugh:

Chad mogs normies. Normies mog incels. Hygienic incels mog smelly incels :blackpill:

Some of you niggers are disgusting. Your breath will stink if you don't brush your teeth, even if you don't get cavities. This might actually be a huge part of what is keeping you incels. You don't want to be both ugly and smelly. Then people will really hate you :feelsugh:

Chad mogs normies. Normies mog incels. Hygienic incels mog smelly incels :blackpill:
I’ve stopped brushing because it’s cope. I used to brush years ago now I don’t it doesn’t do anything

I use mouthwash when I'm leaving the house. Thats it

I never show my teeth in public. To show your teeth you need to laugh/be happy. Both things that never happen to me

I never show my teeth in public. To show your teeth you need to laugh/be happy. Both things that never happen to me
Do not brush or floss any more

I hardly brush my teeth anymore :feelsrope:

But I use flouride-free toothpaste at least.

ILLUMINATI HATES HIM

Since I gave up during Covid and ldarmaxxed two of my teeth have rotted and fallen out, another molar is on its way out. My hope is that I will get an infection and blood poisoning and finally die.

Since I gave up during Covid and ldarmaxxed two of my teeth have rotted and fallen out, another molar is on its way out. My hope is that I will get an infection and blood poisoning and finally die.
Rot out the rest of teeth it gets less painful

Rot out the rest of teeth it gets less painful
Yeah the pain doesn't really bother me, sometimes when a new tooth starts rotting the it does but I just take painkillers until it stops.

rip to your teeths