Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Tehee i will allow chad to rape any women in the war time.

Women love to be raped. So these women want to let other women enjoy pleasure, so they’re allowing their chads to spread the ecstasy

Women love to be raped. So these women want to let other women enjoy pleasure, so they’re allowing their chads to spread the ecstasy
Brutalll chadrapepilll :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

he is gonna get AIDS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking slavniggers

damn can you imagine having a hot wife that encourages you to rape foids? fuck

Goddam, life couldn’t get better with Chad. There is no downside at all

Of course foids love to be raped, they just behave as meatholes for chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The only reason I would go to war was if I could rape and pillage (in video game)