Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tehehehe im such a sweet and whole hearted girl

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Overview: this is the bitch that got me fired.
I honestly thought she was nice, because she was pretty, but yet had a sociopathic side to her.

Attachments

• 2018-04-08_10.45.53.jpg
    2018-04-08_10.45.53.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 174
never trust a woman's looks

you're retarded if you tell a woman anything that can be used against you

What job was it?
Also how did she get you fired?

wear a hoodie and ski mask and bruk her up after work bang bang knock out

>trusting a foid
>based off of LOOKS
:lul::lul::lul:

She doesn't even have a trustworthy face lmao

Overview: this is the bitch that got me fired.
I honestly thought she was nice, because she was pretty, but yet had a sociopathic side to her.
Why do bitches take pictures from the side like that? Is that supposed to be cute? Anyway, I yelled at the picture. She looks evil, like someone who would kill a puppy for kicks.

Never trust a female
Ever

How did she get you fired?

Lmao... You gotta tell us the full story here

Well she came in one day and I noticed her from facebook mutual section.
She started to make small talk with me, I thought "oh this pretty girl is really nice, so I'll keep on talking to her"
She kept on giving me attention, I didn't know what she was doing, I thought it was odd because this girl was virtue signaling me.
Then after a month or so, she started to give me mixed signals, I thought her niceness was a display of how she was into me.
So I basically brought up about face book, she got offended because supposedly she thought it was personal. I got called into the office for that shit. Got in trouble, and a week later I ignored her. She got mad and told on me again and then i was let go because of her.

You should murder her

she looks like a bitch that needs to get impregnated by a bitter 38 year old subhuman

You need revenge in order to cope, OP. What do you plan on doing?

She sounds like a vapid bitch

women are fucking evil

She started to make small talk with me, I thought "oh this pretty girl is really nice, so I'll keep on talking to her"
She kept on giving me attention, I didn't know what she was doing, I thought it was odd because this girl was virtue signaling me.
Then after a month or so, she started to give me mixed signals, I thought her niceness was a display of how she was into me.
So I basically brought up about face book, she got offended because supposedly she thought it was personal. I got called into the office for that shit. Got in trouble, and a week later I ignored her. She got mad and told on me again and then i was let go because of her.

No one can fire you because of this, I'm sure you did some other shit.

Face of an angel, mind of a demon. That's the truth behind femoids.

why did you believe a attractive femoid wanted to have relations with you / if you arent good looking they use you....

Nigga needs to back to language arts class

It might be my autism, but I have no understanding why people think Facebook is some private thing that's unacceptable for me to look at.

My oneitis has reported me numerous times about it, and I still don't get it. If you don't want people to know you, DON'T POST YOUR SHIT PUBLICLY ONLINE. And she knows how to hide her profile, not allow people to message her, etc...

It might be my autism, but I have no understanding why people think Facebook is some private thing that's unacceptable for me to look at.

My oneitis has reported me numerous times about it, and I still don't get it. If you don't want people to know you, DON'T POST YOUR SHIT PUBLICLY ONLINE. And she knows how to hide her profile, not allow people to message her, etc...
This. it's fucking ridiculous.

What an evil cunt. Lesson learned though, never trust a femoid.