Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tell me about Testosterone

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
How do Increase my testosterone and what effects will it have on my body? I have a feeling it's really low. Will it turn me into a chad?

Zinc, exercise, sleep, and fresh air.

Edit:And barely legal JBs

Inject or cope

Strength hard training being careful not to injure yourself, eat lots of beef, go outside as much as you can, get good sleep, try to have had enough sleep by the time the sun comes up.

Higher T should make your voice a bit deeper and give you a clearer mind where decision making becomes quick and easy and you just get on and do stuff instead of LDARing. Also you will have harder hard ons and be more horny more often.

Gymcel, eat much meat and milk products, avoid soy, alcohol, sugar and carbohydrates, take ZMA for extra zinc and magnesium, sleep, go outside in the fresh air and do NoFap.

Gymcel, eat much meat and milk products, avoid soy, alcohol, sugar and carbohydrates, take ZMA for extra zinc and magnesium, sleep, go outside in the fresh air and do NoFap.

Ok but will it change my face? How will it affect me.

This and I'd add vitamin D3

No, it will not turn you to Chad, but at least you will get stronger and feel less subhuman.

HGH in high doses seems to do the trick (Disclaimer: I’m not a medical doctor and I’m merely suggesting something as opposed to “take supplements or listen to subliminals”)

HGH in high doses seems to do the trick (Disclaimer: I’m not a medical doctor and I’m merely suggesting something as opposed to “take supplements or listen to subliminals”)

Indeed, it is even used for anti aging. It ahs become even something normal.

Just one day at the gym fixed my lower back pain (those deadlifts did the trick) that had developed from months of being totally sedentary. Raised my libido and energy. I also took up jogging. Just 30-45 mins 3 times a week. Feeling much better.

Pills, lots of them.