Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me about the new .is lore that just dropped

At least we now have their name on a list, and from now on I'll keep a copy of it.

Ban them all im tired
Me too brocel. But they are protected by crook mods such as Fatlink, so it's not happening. We can just rot, put the infiltrators on watchlist, or block them, and wait for the one victim of their crimes to get unbanned.

idk man what's going on

why did @cemgaripoglu2 get banned, that just seems like what the foid would want

why did @cemgaripoglu2 get banned, that just seems like what the foid would want
He made a thread calling us faggots that don't deserve women and that he "sides with foids"

to slander people
I'd say the same if my name was on such a list, informant.
To dox her, retard.
And how does it work ? Can you give me details on your methodology ? Be precise informant.
But I'm not surprised that you find naked pictures of women appalling, wouldn't be the first time you outed yourself.
Yes, I enjoy picture of beautiful women, not doxxed fugly Discord tranny. I'm totally outed once again, informant. I am in fact 200% straight, according to all metrics. How about you informant ?

It really does, sounds like he just wanted out tbh.

Just read the thread now, yeah that bitch is a fucking weirdo. What an odd thing to do.

Thegays

IRCchuds once again shitting all over discordtroons, i hope all that participate in tr*nnycord drama continue to dilate. some of you faggots fold from the slightest amount of attention from some retarded e-girl who gives out nudes for free. Many such cases... Sad!

Imagine caring about some discord drama. Couldn't be me.

I don't know if this shit is real or not, but if real he deserves the ban ,they might be edited