Tell the truth...how do you act around women irl (not family)?

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★
5d 21h 32m
I'll start.. I'm very condescending and I've mastered the art of talking down to them. The tricks not to be too harsh otherwise they'll ignore you or walk away. Sometimes I'll make them laugh first and gain their trust and then destroy them. It's beautiful, these whores deserve everything they get.
I'm looking for honest answers don't say you spit in their face because I know that's bullshit

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★★
5d 21h 32m
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
★★★★★
20d 13h 58m
Act like they dont exist

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
★★★★★
1d 18h 9m
I dont speak to them unless I have to.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
93d 22h 33m
I don't get excited around them, simp, flirt, etc. I already know their nature and that I do not have the prerequisites to get anything out of them. I talk to them only when necessary and do the bare minimum.

50ChadsOfGrey

50ChadsOfGrey

Recruit
★★★
2d 7h 11m
I seduce them :chad:

in my dreams :feelsbadman:

Osentaku Otje

Osentaku Otje

ugly, bullied, KHHV, short :dino's are cool:
★★★
7d 19h 25m
can't really remember it's been a while, i always ignore/avoid them tho

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 9h 34m
I don't get excited around them, simp, flirt, etc. I already know their nature and that I do not have the prerequisites to get anything out of them. I talk to them only when necessary and do the bare minimum.
Yes, once I became aware of foid nature, i've found it impossible to not act indifferent. They're sly and will take advantage if given the the chance.

Last edited:
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
41d 47m
Just small talk with them at work and that's only if they start the conversation.

Loner94

Loner94

Officer
★★★★
14d 9h 40m
Don't speak to them unless I absolutely have to.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★★
5d 21h 32m
Based. Especially the bare minimum part, theyve become so accustom to simps going above and beyond it nice to just shun them
Act like they dont exist
Indeed... this is me 90% of the time

Last edited:
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★
13d 20h 52m
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 5h 35m
I havent been around women since covid started last year tbhngl

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
93d 6h 32m
As neutral as possible and only talk with them if I have to deal with them like with a bank teller.

Saber

Saber

Veteran
14d 2h 34m
Im too beta to do anything based, be it foid or male so I just act normal (as much as i can)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
I just keep my mouth shut like a school shooter. I probably come across like CHO

nasser22

nasser22

Recruit
★★
1d 16h 55m
I'll start.. I'm very condescending and I've mastered the art of talking down to them. The tricks not to be too harsh otherwise they'll ignore you or walk away. Sometimes I'll make them laugh first and gain their trust and then destroy them. It's beautiful, these whores deserve everything they get.
I'm looking for honest answers don't say you spit in their face because I know that's bullshit

I try to keep my hands to myself.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★
19d 18h 20m
Usually I do not even make eye contact. Sometimes I interact with one like I would with anyone. Rarely I am assertive but they all respond the same. Either stare back without saying anything or try to dismiss me and the conversation as fast as possible
Usually I do not even make eye contact. Sometimes I interact with one like I would with anyone. Rarely I am assertive but they all respond the same. Either stare back without saying anything or try to dismiss me and the conversation as fast as possible

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★
20d 17h 35m
Trying to act as NT as possible.

A

agingmentalcel

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 25m
Similar to what you are saying, IF I have to deal with them.

Erogurocel

Erogurocel

Pretty Sad
★★★
3d 11h 1m
Avoid at all costs to prevent false harassment allegations.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
62d 23h 5m
I’m not around women other than when I have to be at work. In that case the old roasties are actually fairly nice to me and I am pretty cool with them. The young qts ignore me at all costs and only interact with me when absolutely necessary, so I just ignore them as well. Sometimes when I get the autistic idea to try to chat with one of them it goes horrible because of my nerves combined with their repulsion.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
37d 16h 4m
Professional, polite, but not friendly.

fedcel

fedcel

Recruit
★★
6d 17m
indifferent most of the time.

a friend told me one girl thought I hated her, I'm not autistic so I understood why she got that impression and I made more of an effort to ease up and joke around with her. a week or so later the same friend asked me if I was hitting on her when it was just me and her, because she was now saying she thought I liked her.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 5h 8m
Unless you're destroying the puss it don't matter.

NeeHi_Septic

NeeHi_Septic

Greycel
1h 42m
Act extremely awkward, desperate for attention yet afraid to reach for it

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
54d 10m
I ignore them and avoid them if possible. They don't want me around anyways.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★★
5d 21h 32m
indifferent most of the time.

a friend told me one girl thought I hated her, I'm not autistic so I understood why she got that impression and I made more of an effort to ease up and joke around with her. a week or so later the same friend asked me if I was hitting on her when it was just me and her, because she was now saying she thought I liked her.
:feelshaha: fml, they're as fickle as a fart in the wind
Avoid at all costs to prevent false harassment allegations.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wizcel

Wizcel

Legendary Wizard he/him/his
★★
18h 8m
I don't talk to them.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
3d 22h 2m
Don't care. I have nothing they want and don't want to fuel their boundless need for attention or being treated differently. I won't give them the satisfaction of being treated any different from the rest of people.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
58d 17h 25m
mirin low inhibness

I also have learned how to interact with them over the time but yeah I lack the dark triad traits that chads have to make them suffer and feel bad about themselves

I'm also still very empathetic unfortunately

Last edited:
Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 18h 1m
I try to avoid any contact with women and if they are around and meet them for the very first time I don't do anything over than greetings and self introduction. But this is not a problem by the time this carelessness is reciprocal.

Rei

Rei

landmine survivor
1d 6h 58m
just try not to talk to them at all, what good is poking a sleeping bear gonna do

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 10h 41m
I dont talk to foids so much anymore

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
★★★★★
18d 19h 47m
Contrary to cucktear fantasies about how we call foids "foids" in real life and dis why we inkwell, I'm polite to women (and men) until they give me a reason not to be. Of course, with women, though I may be cordial, I don't let my guard down because I know a fake metoo accusation can come at any time.

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
5d 22h 55m
I don't interact with women at all, because I barely interact with people. I live with my father and have only a handful of internet friends, so the only time I actually talk to people in real life is when I buy groceries. There I usually avoid eye contact and say a quick but friendly "hello" or "good evening / good day" to the cashier, who is almost always a female. Sometimes I even say "goodbye", but only if they say it first. The whole interaction, of course, is faked and forced anyways, so I don't mind what they think of me or how they act.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★★
5d 21h 32m
I don't interact with women at all, because I barely interact with people. I live with my father and have only a handful of internet friends, so the only time I actually talk to people in real life is when I buy groceries. There I usually avoid eye contact and say a quick but friendly "hello" or "good evening / good day" to the cashier, who is almost always a female. Sometimes I even say "goodbye", but only if they say it first. The whole interaction, of course, is faked and forced anyways, so I don't mind what they think of me or how they act.
Why are we made to live this way, it's fucking horrible and not fair

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
I LARP as a Norman. So I just treat them regularly
I ignore them and avoid them if possible. They don't want me around anyways.
I should probably do this but I want to ascend

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★★
5d 21h 32m
I LARP as a Norman. So I just treat them regularly

I should probably do this but I want to ascend
So basically you're simping like fuck to get laid...dude, take a hard look at yourself, except fate and die like a man

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
So basically you're simping like fuck to get laid...dude, take a hard look at yourself, except fate and die like a man
I don’t simp for them. I just treat them regularly. Stop assuming shit. Also, “like a man”?? Really? KEK. Keep coping with your BS pride.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★
2d 6h 50m
Contrary to cucktear fantasies about how we call foids "foids" in real life and dis why we inkwell, I'm polite to women (and men) until they give me a reason not to be. Of course, with women, though I may be cordial, I don't let my guard down because I know a fake metoo accusation can come at any time.
Similar to me. That means you’re smart.