Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tellem--T lightskin morph

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Couldn't make u look white tbh
@Tellem-T
SmartSelectImage 2018 05 06 12 51 42

PSFix 20180506 132208

Michaeljacksonmaxxed

Phenotype > Looks?

What a beast. He would be very good at street fights

His only deathnik features are huge lips and beady eyes

He looks worse tbh

Much more sickly

It's over for ethnics

I belong here

You look worse on your edit tbh

Your features look better on your current skin tone
You don't understand my phenotype is shit, girls hate ethnic features especial on an ethnic guy, only mulatoos or latinos with white features and phenotype slay, it's over for me, don't you see why I have over 6000 message on 2 accounts.

Height and frame will not help me, the 2 shit is so overrated, girls like facial harmony,race,phenotype and that's it's, just don't be an uber manlet

You don't understand my phenotype is shit, girls hate ethnic features especial on an ethnic guy, only mulatoos or latinos with white features and phenotype slay, it's over for me, don't you see why I have over 6000 message on 2 accounts.

Height and frame will not help me, the 2 shit is so overrated, girls like facial harmony,race,phenotype and that's it's, just don't be an uber manlet
I guess I need to run a Tinder experiment with your pictures to verify your claims. I understand that truecels like @13k complain about being an ethnic and ugly, but someone who is decent looking like you should at least get something. You are either really trolling or mentally broken. You mog me into oblivion and I am a white dude

he looks good for a nigger, just a mentalcel

I guess I need to run a Tinder experiment with your pictures to verify your claims. I understand that truecels like @13k complain about being an ethnic and ugly, but someone who is decent looking like you should at least get something. You are either really trolling or mentally broken. You mog me into oblivion and I am a white dude

going on tinder

>decent looking
>not chad

be ready for disappointment, tbh tbh

going on tinder

>decent looking
>not chad

be ready for disappointment, tbh tbh
He should at least get some matches. Sure he will not get as much as orb but I really doubt that it will be nothing. I do not have any other methods to test this besides online dating

I'm not getting shit on tinder as an ethnic. If you need better pics hit me up

dude lets start a gang and hit some white ass niggas in ya city tbh tbh
a gang of blacks/incels? kek

"911 there is a bunch of ugly guys and i can sense their bad personalities, please hurry"

cope, hes a failed bbc, a foids are low iq and b hes a 6'4 gymcel they will expect a bbc, then wat
I cannot imagine that a female will not have sex with him just because his dick is 1 inch too small.

He should at least get some matches. Sure he will not get as much as orb but I really doubt that it will be nothing. I do not have any other methods to test this besides online dating

A. fatass landwhales
B. bbc foids

I cannot imagine that a female will not have sex with him just because his dick is 1 inch too small.

fellow nibbercels know, they can find bbc bois in no time

I'm not getting shit on tinder as an ethnic. If you need better pics hit me up
use pics where you mog other men so the chick can see your height and frame advantage

he's a nerdy-looking black guy. That's why he cant get laid

Good looking AF. Strictly mentalcel.

he's a nerdy-looking black guy. That's why he cant get laid
Não, ele não consegue pq ele é muito retardado msm. Ele tem mais de 1,90 e é muito bonito.

I don't know if have good pics like pics taken outside lol, I'm a neet mentalcel
take a selfie in public among manlet subhoomans

take a selfie in public among manlet subhoomans
That will take effort, its pointless to use tinder I only have gym and home pics, since that's the only two places I will be at, and those bitches will realize I'm a loser

Then he is a volcel tbh

nah not rly tbh. I dont think that you would like to date a black girl and 90% of the people as well

nothing wrong with fishing for a few compliments ;)

If you refuse to date girls of your own ethnicity you are volcel to the max
Darkskin black girls don't even exist here, and plus they are not my race, my people are lightskinned and so am I

Darkskin black girls don't even exist here, and plus they are not my race, my people are lightskinned and so am I
Thanks for letting us know you're a volcel.

Thanks for letting us know you're a volcel.

All I'm saying is dark skin black women are not my race I would gladly date one if she was not ugly and had fatass, all I'm saying is that I would date light skin ethnic like myself and I prefer them.

nah not rly tbh. I dont think that you would like to date a black girl and 90% of the people as well
I would lol
I prefer Asian girls, white girls and latinas but I would definitely date a black girl

All I'm saying is dark skin black women are not my race I would gladly date one if she was not ugly and had fatass, all I'm saying is that I would date light skin ethnic like myself and I prefer them.
All I'm saying is if you don't go after dark females then you're volcel.

Mentalcel that has all day to post on here but no time to lose weight or actually make an effort IRL.

Just try it

The racepill ruined any chance of doing that, I'm never going for white women, I don't even look at them or acknowledge them, why should I since they mostly likely write me off the bat when they see my skin colour, also don't have any social circle, it's over tbh