Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tellem--T lightskin morph

The racepill ruined any chance of doing that, I'm never going for white women, I don't even look at them or acknowledge them, why should I since they mostly likely write me off the bat when they see my skin colour, also don't have any social circle, it's over tbh
Send me your best pictures via pm

I will create a Tinder account in Toronto.
You need to go after white girls if I match with at least one of them.

Ah.
I thought you wanted to think about something special that you could post.
I don't have anything important or special to post. Like what?

you are a fuckin idiot if you are talking about me

I am talking about you tyrone. In the close up of your face you posted you have top level zygos and jaw and are minimum average facially plus huge height.

You're just lazy and fat.

I am talking about you tyrone. In the close up of your face you posted you have top level zygos and jaw and are minimum average facially plus huge height.

He is a ripped gymcel as far as I know

You are a big time idiot if you think I'm fat

Send me your best pictures via pm

I will create a Tinder account in Toronto.
You need to go after white girls if I match with at least one of them.
Lol bro I don't really have good quality pics, I thinks it's over. Just autistic selfies and don't have a properfull bodyshot one that has good background , I will just send you this one or that I have that I think is decent for a tinder and it's a selfie lol

And I also have a full body pic, but in the background there is a piss station, stool it was my gym locker room, but I think that is a little weird but I will send it regardless

Lol bro I don't really have good quality pics, I thinks it's over. Just autistic selfies and don't have a properfull bodyshot one that has good background , I will just send you this one or that I have that I think is decent for a tinder and it's a selfie lol

And I also have a full body pic, but in the background there is a piss station, stool it was my gym locker room, but I think that is a little weird but I will send it regardless
It doesn't matter. I used just 1 indoor selfie for mine. Match rate was shit tho cus i'm a deathnikkkk

just use your size and strength to beat up chads.

I cant believe you guys are falling for this troll

Look at his jaw, he is a mentalcel if I've ever seen one.

Hes not a "mentalcel" hes just a larping troll fishing for compliments and validation

Last edited:
Yup hes trolling