Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Telling a man "It's her loss" will only cheer him up if he's got self-esteem issues. Does nothing for men who don't hate themselves.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I will sometimes see men who approach women, and do nothing wrong. He just gets rejected, and he moves on. And in the comments I'll see talk from men and women alike who are like "That was a perfectly normal social interaction, you did nothing wrong and it's her loss for passing on you." This kind of advice makes the mistake of presuming rejection makes a man feel unworthy. That he's trying to get into a relationship so he can feel like he matters.

That's not the case for me. I just wanna fuck big beautiful round asses. I want you and all your slutty friends to pass me around. My problem is not self-esteem. My problem is that life is boring.

Do you like sheboon niggress asses?

Who is the guy in your avatar?

But it does. Maybe not one rejection, but for 90% of men this assumption is true.

That ain't how I feel.

I mean, if it's an issue of me envying other men for what they have that I can't have, then yes that would technically be me estimating myself as "lesser" in a certain arena. Like if I see that a woman is lusting after a man for his height, and I can't change that? I'll feel bad about my being short.

But neither one rejection nor a million rejections would make me feel bad about being short. I already feel bad about being short.

That ain't how I feel.

I mean, if it's an issue of me envying other men for what they have that I can't have, then yes that would technically be me estimating myself as "lesser" in a certain arena. Like if I see that a woman is lusting after a man for his height, and I can't change that? I'll feel bad about my being short.

But neither one rejection nor a million rejections would make me feel bad about being short. I already feel bad about being short.
I know, but most incels do feel like garbage after their rejections. It reinforces how bad we have it.

Achieving this "Incel Nirvana" is very difficult of not caring at all about all the rejections and how women have destroyed your life is very very difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back