Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Telling an incel to be happy being single is like telling a depressed person to “just cheer up”

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It doesn’t work, because the brain is hardwired to seek companionship from the opposite sex, no matter how much you try to fight it.

We are starving for love. To the point that many of us are caught in an endless state of hopelessness and emotional pain. I hope everyone who thinks "cheer up" is appropriate has yearly kidney stones from now on till the end of their life.

Thats why only sufferers can understand sufferers, sex havers will never understand us.

It doesn’t work, because the brain is hardwired to seek companionship from the opposite sex, no matter how much you try to fight it.
I would love to actually experience sex. But to be honest, there are people who have had done the deed and reproduced. They had Children, got married and they ended up having worse lives than I am currently living now as a 32 year old Virgin adult, I am actually doing okay~ish?, compared to somebody who is divorced raped and is made to pay child support for the next 21 years.

I would love to actually experience sex. But to be honest, there are people who have had done the deed and reproduced. They had Children, got married and they ended up having worse lives than I am currently living now as a 32 year old Virgin adult, I am actually doing okay~ish?, compared to somebody who is divorced raped and is made to pay child support for the next 21 years.
Being a cuck or tranny is worse than being an Incel.

Happy Peanut Butter GIF by Jif
Resign Give Up GIF by Deadstream

Scared Roller Coaster GIF
Dianne Feinstein Senate GIF by GIPHY News

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back