Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tennessee lawmaker used federal funds to pay for wedding, lavish lifestyle

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-

> With the stolen money the lawmaker also paid for her daughter’s 2016 Jeep Renegade, home improvements, a $500 Louis Vuitton handbag and invested in a snow cone business run by her children, prosecutors and the FBI said.

> charged with using the funds to pay for her honeymoon and pay legal fees for her divorce

> Despite the charges, she said she will continue to serve in the state legislature “with the same integrity, the same passion that I’ve demonstrated since you’ve elected me to this office.”

Tenor

> Tennessee’s state Senate Democratic Caucus said in a statement Robinson’s legislative work “is not in question” and she “deserves the presumption of innocence and due process.”

Tenor 1

Last edited:
Countdown before someone mentions the race of the female that used the federal funds.

@PPEcel look at this clown world :feelsree:

its called democracy bro

Putting niggers in charge of anything is where you fail, especially a sheboone.

Your taxes have helped her organize the wedding.

Stupid whores dont belong anywhere close to the law.

INCEL GO WORK SO I CAN ENJOY MY LOVE AND SEX
Images

who in clowns world are voting

Despite the charges, she said she will continue to serve in the state legislature “with the same integrity, the same passion that I’ve demonstrated since you’ve elected me to this office.”
The integrity was shown when stealing money lmao, she will steal again that's what she means.
View attachment 306325
brootal

@Copexodius Maximus @Grothendieck @Robtical @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

have a read at the complaint

bitch had some expensive tastes

Attachments

• show_temp.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 12

"Clothing,shoes, hair, beauty products/spa supplies" - $33,180.97

legislative work “is not in question” and she “deserves the presumption of innocence and due process.”

Tenor 2

"Clothing,shoes, hair, beauty products/spa supplies" - $33,180.97

legislative work “is not in question” and she “deserves the presumption of innocence and due process.”

View attachment 306424

She just got indicted on 48 counts, 24 counts each of theft/embezzlement from government programs, and wire fraud.

Hope the feds put her away for a while.

I wish I can get all my tax money back. I don't want it going to used rosties and lawmakers, and this is one of the very few who were caught. Look how much she stole with relative ease for years before being caught.

Screen Shot 2020 07 31 at 10705 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 31 at 10736 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 31 at 10756 PM
Screen Shot 2020 07 31 at 10811 PM

Nuke this gay earth

I wish I can get all my tax money back. I don't want it going to used rosties and lawmakers, and this is one of the very few who were caught. Look how much she stole with relative ease for years before being caught.

View attachment 306432View attachment 306433View attachment 306434View attachment 306435

I'd rather a fat black lady spend my tax money on worthless luxury shit

than it go to hiring government workers who actively fuck up everyone's life and make it worse, like on teachers or programs to empower women. It's all being wasted, it's just a matter who what does the least amount of damage.

than it go to hiring government workers who actively fuck up everyone's life and make it worse, like on teachers or programs to empower women. It's all being wasted, it's just a matter who what does the least amount of damage.
I rather it go to a fat ugly black rostie too, than single moms and other whores. At least when she keeps the money to herself it doesn't increase the smv of other foids. But it's still better not to pay taxes and not get robbed by anyone.

I rather it go to a fat ugly black rostie too, than single moms and other whores. At least when she keeps the money to herself it doesn't increase the smv of other foids. But it's still better not to pay taxes and not get robbed by anyone.

Haven't various countries and universities spent the total of millions to hire idiots just to browse incel forums and figure out the basic terminology?

Shit you could learn in an afternoon... millions pissed away on that.

Haven't various countries and universities spend the total of millions to hire idiots just to browse the forums and figure out the basic terminology?

And we're the ones who pay the bill, even though the money is used against us. That's the same as slavery.

No, I'd rather see tax dollars go to teachers instead of Louis Vuitton bags for politicians

> With the stolen money the lawmaker also paid for her daughter’s 2016 Jeep Renegade, home improvements, a $500 Louis Vuitton handbag and invested in a snow cone business run by her children, prosecutors and the FBI said.

> charged with using the funds to pay for her honeymoon and pay legal fees for her divorce

> Despite the charges, she said she will continue to serve in the state legislature “with the same integrity, the same passion that I’ve demonstrated since you’ve elected me to this office.”

View attachment 306307

> Tennessee’s state Senate Democratic Caucus said in a statement Robinson’s legislative work “is not in question” and she “deserves the presumption of innocence and due process.”

View attachment 306303
Happens all the time in Curry Land boyo.

Need Kim Jong un, get the fucking artillery guns out

"Deserve the presumption of innocence" after stealing 600k and still keep her "job"
JFLLLLLLLLL

"Deserve the presumption of innocence" after stealing 600k and still keep her "job"
JFLLLLLLLLL

To be fair, everyone deserves the presumption of innocence, especially low-tier men.

To be fair, everyone deserves the presumption of innocence, especially low-tier men.
Bruh what innocence? There are records of the money she stole and what she brought with it...

Bruh what innocence? There are records of the money she stole and what she brought with it...

"The presumption of innocence" generally refers to the legal principles that the burden of proof is on the state, and that it is the responsibility of the state to present such proof as part of a fair procedure.

In the U.S., it is standard DOJ practice to remind the public of these legal principles in every press release concerning the filing of a complaint. See the 2nd-to-last paragraph.

"The presumption of innocence" generally refers to the legal principles that the burden of proof is on the state, and that it is the responsibility of the state to present such proof as part of a fair procedure.

In the U.S., it is standard DOJ practice to remind the public of these legal principles in every press release concerning the filing of a complaint. See the 2nd-to-last paragraph.

So they need to prove that she spent 600k in taxpayers money, while her salary is probably under 100k... Shouldn't be too hard to prove this shit.

View attachment 306325

This lawmaker could also be a single mother, nothing stopping single mothers from being elected to office in burgerland.
Haven't various countries and universities spent the total of millions to hire idiots just to browse incel forums and figure out the basic terminology?

They are doing it to try and make a show of how they are "doing something" and also to try to intimidate people on incel sites into silence by letting them know they are being watched.

And we're the ones who pay the bill, even though the money is used against us. That's the same as slavery.
I will never look down on any NEETs on here.
Being productive and taking abuse from women is shit boomers and gen x guys did while coping and pretending to dismiss feminism and saying how NAWALt because they need you to be "muh strong man". Look how that worked out.

Happens all the time in Curry Land boyo.
When meritocracy is undermined and "connections" and bribes become a more legit way of getting a job then formerly first world countries have reverted to corrupt third world status.

So they need to prove that she spent 600k in taxpayers money, while her salary is probably under 100k... Shouldn't be too hard to prove this shit.

Per the indictment, it doesn't look hard at all. If she has any sense she should try to strike a plea deal.

{Inceldom discussion}

Racist! You can’t criticize black women! They’re victims who can do no wrong! It’s obvious you’re just a small dicked racist misogynist virgin lol have sex incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back