Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tennessee lawmaker used federal funds to pay for wedding, lavish lifestyle

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
Hiring people not based on merit or character, but obsession with supposed victimhood and political opportunism breeds corruption, who would have thought :feelsclown:

And we're the ones who pay the bill, even though the money is used against us. That's the same as slavery.

It's what I never understood. They use the tax money to actively hurt and destroy their own tax payers.
Per the indictment, it doesn't look hard at all. If she has any sense she should try to strike a plea deal.

feds will spend even more money keeping her in a white collar women's only fed prison which are supposed to be the cleanest, nicest prisons "club fed"

loooooool

it never ends

It's what I never understood. They use the tax money to actively hurt and destroy their own tax payers.
They can't do anything if all the uncucked men stopped paying. The jails can't fit all of us.

feds will spend even more money keeping her in a white collar women's only fed prison which are supposed to be the cleanest, nicest prisons "club fed"

loooooool

it never ends

I had a Stacy classmate at my boarding school whose relative actually ended up in Club Fed for white-collar crimes. The complaint was actually hilarious to read. It was something really minor, but the feds wanted to bring the hammer down on him anyway.