Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Test to see whether you're an incel or truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Do you get laughed/pointed at in the street due to your looks?

• It has happened to me a lot

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Has happened to me but extremely rarely

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Never happened to me

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I make a thread about being laughed at in da street and people say im larping and can't fathom the fact that that can happen and barely anyone else on here even relates to this.

only once
but i can see it happening to a giga trucel more often

It used to happen all the time in my teens. In class, in the hallway, on the bus, in the street. I literally had no safe place except my own house.
It's almost never happened again since I gratuated HS. There's been times I suspected people were truck/entertained by my looks but I guess they kept it for themselves without being vocal/blatant about it

Haven't happened since my school days. Or maybe it still does.
Why the fuck would I look at people to see IF they're laughing at me? I'm no masochist.

I had this happen two weeks ago to me by some fuck ugly Becky and her friends when I was out shopping I am pretty certain they were making fun at me for my height and my face as my nose had gauze and stitches in place due to skin cancer on nose and my graft was still fresh from the procedure and I think some foids,fucking fat ones were laughing at me in the plaza as well cause when I looked at them they stopped, I have noticed this happening more of late and I thinks it's because my face is starting to look my age and it has multiple scars on it from other surgeries sometimes when I am out I feel so out of place cause of my height and now that people are mocking me again think it won't be long till I snap as I have other problems and those problems are eating me up inside and I go between suicidal thoughts to thoughts of revenge and other times I just feel defeated and depressed so like I said just a matter of time I think before I lose whether that be some sort of mental breakdown or doing something stupid I don't know.

Each time I pass by that characteristic group of a few teenage foids orbiting a lanklet chadlite I can hear them all laugh behind my back. I can't hear if they are saying anything, but i'm certain it's my combination of looks and autistic manierisms that they can pick up on and ridicule.

Each time I pass by that characteristic group of a few teenage foids orbiting a lanklet chadlite I can hear them all laugh behind my back. I can't hear if they are saying anything, but i'm certain it's my combination of looks and autistic manierisms that they can pick up on and ridicule.
I feel you. They made a chad once beat me up because I "creeped them out by walking to close"

Never happened to me and more importantly never seen it happen to anyone.

I get it every time I go out. Mostly because I am very skinny I suppose. And in a country of meatheads where you have to have IQ lower than BMI, it's a social death warrant.

I had this happen two weeks ago to me by some fuck ugly Becky and her friends when I was out shopping I am pretty certain they were making fun at me for my height and my face as my nose had gauze and stitches in place due to skin cancer on nose and my graft was still fresh from the procedure and I think some foids,fucking fat ones were laughing at me in the plaza as well cause when I looked at them they stopped, I have noticed this happening more of late and I thinks it's because my face is starting to look my age and it has multiple scars on it from other surgeries sometimes when I am out I feel so out of place cause of my height and now that people are mocking me again think it won't be long till I snap as I have other problems and those problems are eating me up inside and I go between suicidal thoughts to thoughts of revenge and other times I just feel defeated and depressed so like I said just a matter of time I think before I lose whether that be some sort of mental breakdown or doing something stupid I don't know.
It's the most annoying when the female is ugly. All she had to do was be born male and she'd be in the same position as us.

yes, before neeting all the time. now it’s impossible due to LDAR in the basement
Same except in my room. Wish i had a basement instead of one floor bullshit.

This has always been something that happens somewhat regularly. Depends where you go, how crowded, when and what day. But it happens for sure. Biggest blackpills are when you walk past a mother taking her kid to school or whatever and you can hear the kid ask "why does that man look weird/scary/monster". Kids truly have no filter
Kids are regularly scared of me :feelsrope:

Happens whenever I go outside not even kidding. People let me know that I don't belong in public that's why I only leave the house at night.

I think it happened to me once, when I was 14 I was to Germany with my parents and when we were walking in city center some 13-15 yo boys were laughing and looked directly on me, I hate 1st world shitholes

I think it happened to me once, when I was 14 I was to Germany with my parents and when we were walking in city center some 13-15 yo boys were laughing and looked directly on me, I hate 1st world shitholes
Where do you originally come from?

Where do you originally come from?
Im form Russia and since 14 Ive never traveled further than 300 km away from my home, I think people in 1st world shitholes just gross and very lookist

I mostly get stared at

Im form Russia and since 14 Ive never traveled further than 300 km away from my home, I think people in 1st world shitholes just gross and very lookist
I'm German and I get laughed at too. People here are pure scum. I've never really seen another country though so I can't tell what it's like elsewhere but I'd probably get laughed at anywhere in the world.

I'm German and I get laughed at too. People here are pure scum.
Bruh the one German kid at my school was a cunt to me.

What is it with Germans? (Da German normies)

Haven't happened since my school days. Or maybe it still does.
Why the fuck would I look at people to see IF they're laughing at me? I'm no masochist.

Bruh the one German kid at my school was a cunt to me.

What is it with Germans? (Da German normies)
Arrogance, mostly. Most of them think of themselves as so high and mighty.

See my mom is Russian and my dad is German and my dad rejected me for as long as I can remember. That's why I'm kinda biased towards Germans. On top of that German kids used to bully me a lot in school which kinda fueled my pure hatred as well.

a week ago I went to a normie center and a foid just stared at me with a scared look,
I also remember waiting in the bus station and some milf foid just looked at me and seemed to smile and laugh a bit
I feel you. They made a chad once beat me up because I "creeped them out by walking to close"
fuck foids, they are also the only reason why men are aggressive, if foids didn't find "Toxic masculinity" attractive then men would simply adapt
a friend of mine who is also an incel always gets accused by a girl in my class, she tries to beat him and when he resists she says that he sexually assaults her,
He got accused of "sexual assault" by her so many time, I always see her talking to a teacher to try to get him out or some shit when he is not around,
I fucking hate this bitch, there is also a group of socially retarded kids which always "defends" her against him and also does a silent treatment to him
I bet that if she will tell them to beat him up, then they will do it.
good thing he only got suspended twice because of that bitch, she also gave him a kick in the ass once, truly a clown world

Last edited:
Happened during my early bloatmax days. Then I cut weight and stopped looking like a ball of fat and muscle.

People ignore me luckily.

Does being made fun of my long hair count?

A week ago i was in the grocery store buying some broccoli. I had longer hair and my hair tends to get greasy really fast especially if long. I overheard some 13 year olds teens talkikg about how funny my hair looked.

How did u get skin cancer "only" on your nose?

Did you have it on all of your face or are the other surgeries because of other problems?

But still brutal tbh, it hought normies would show empathy with "disabled" people.

Like the feeling some people who can sense ghosts get when they feel like they're being watched. Whenever I go in public I know for a fact that people laugh and point at me quietly in public. I turned around at a group once and they were in the middle of laughing and pointing at me until I turned around, and then they turned around and stopped looking at me, and hurried away from the grocery store I was in. Like wtf I just wanted to buy some beef do you really need to make my life even more miserable?

And let's not even get into high school. Brutal time in my life.

I am not facially ugly but am 5'5 Manlet. so don't get stared at.

Recently, twice
One time in Hawaii (for work, not vacation, the place never caught my attention for travel), as I was eating lunch minding my own godddamm business two Polynesian bitches started whispering to each other while looking at me and giggled.

Anotehr time, while I was waiting at a red light, I noticed some movement from the car next to me, and these two nasty teen negresses in the backseat of an SUV were pointing at me and laughing.

i notice that people tend to laugh when walking near me but i can't tell if they are laughing at me or not

#2. but i dont go out much anyways tbh