Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold needs to be made available ASAP

low test tbh

You walking in this thread

265.jpg

Test = free post for us.
:feelsohh:
I cant wait to reach 30k :soy::banhammer:

Reported for low effort thread.

looks bad, bro

There's a removed post from here. Will @TestTest3 be a replacement for the 20k rank or a new rank all together?

Also, I noticed that it says that Test3 is viewing the thread and not TestTest3. I wonder if the viewing feature displays the original name or if it hasn't updated yet but it doesn't matter tbh, it's not really important anyway.

Last edited:
There's a removed post from here. Will @TestTest3 be a replacement for the 20k rank or a new rank all together?

Also, I noticed that it says that Test3 is viewing the thread and not TestTest3. I wonder if the viewing feature either displays the original name or hasn't updated it yet but it doesn't matter tbh, it's not really important anyway.

No, that beautiful gold background color shoulnt be given to some shitposter, especially Ritalin Id fight that kid IRL and I dont even lift so theres no guarantee Id win, thats how much I dislike the guy

Also, I noticed that it says that Test3 is viewing the thread and not TestTest3. I wonder if the viewing feature either displays the original name or hasn't updated it yet but it doesn't matter tbh, it's not really important anyway.

thats autistic bro

No, that beautiful gold background color shoulnt be given to some shitposter, especially Ritalin Id fight that kid IRL and I dont even lift so theres no guarantee Id win, thats how much I dislike the guy
UFC: Incel edition, when?

Gold= Paid vip users??

Literally what the fuck is this?

Who the fuck are you and why is your name like that
I need answers right now
What are those usernames with flashy colors and shit please Im scared

Who're these mysterious users?

(((Sargie))) and (((mods))) testing out new features, either for gold members or new post ranks i'm not sure tbhtbh.
So is it a coincidence that they're doing this after @Ritalincel reached the 20K posts? Sure there's the other guy (I forget his name) but seeing that he's been banned I think that rules him out.

So is it a coincidence that they're doing this after @Ritalincel reached the 20K posts? Sure there's the other guy (I forget his name) but seeing that he's been banned I think that rules him out.
He probably had it planned for long time but saw that people are postmaxxing and thus hurried it up a bit. That other guy is @Kointo and I'd love to know why he got banned tbh

He probably had it planned for long time but saw that people are postmaxxing and thus hurried it up a bit. That other guy is @Kointo and I'd love to know why he got banned tbh

for being a cuck basically

I'm guessing this is for 30k

Status
Not open for further replies.