Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

test

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
i thought making posts was disabled or something, why did everyone stop after the announcement thread :lul:

Just wanted to post this somewhere, because it's the best copy pasta of all time:

Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will. Your own mother is deeply disgusted and repulsed by you and your father feels guilty for cooming into your mothers hole, which led to your pathetic existence, which poisoned the earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified for not using a condom that day he was drunk, horny, and accidentally impregnated the piece of shit bitch, called your mother. You will never be happy and you don’t deserve to be happy. Your life has no value. By dying, you do the world a favor. By dying, you make life more beautiful for all other people.

i thought making posts was disabled or something, why did everyone stop after the announcement thread :lul:
Because as it turns out the government is letting foids in, for exchange of nudes. That's what. Ruining male only spaces. Tainting the very name of inceldia. Deleting posts of evidence. Banning users.

Just wanted to post this somewhere, because it's the best copy pasta of all time:

Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will. Your own mother is deeply disgusted and repulsed by you and your father feels guilty for cooming into your mothers hole, which led to your pathetic existence, which poisoned the earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified for not using a condom that day he was drunk, horny, and accidentally impregnated the piece of shit bitch, called your mother. You will never be happy and you don’t deserve to be happy. Your life has no value. By dying, you do the world a favor. By dying, you make life more beautiful for all other people.
Spam this to every IT user's dm :feelshaha:

Spam this to every IT user's dm :feelshaha:
Considering the bs I have had to deal with, both online & IRL, I need some way to let all that stress/frustration/sadness out and I think this may be the way:feelshmm:.

Did you write something? I don’t see anything.