Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tf is "adventuring" even supposed to mean?

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
Have any of you noticed that on a lot of roastie profiles on dating apps and sites, there seems to be the word "adventure" or "adventuring" mentioned without any explanation of what the actual adventure is?

Is adventuring traveling? Then just say you like to fucking travel (with betabux money of course).
Is adventuring fucking chad? Then just say you're a fucking whore.
Is adventuring going to mcdonalds at 2am every night? Then just say you're a fatass.

When I see "adventuring" this is what I will assume you mean:

"I like to pretend I have an interesting life, but in reality i'm just a boring, basic bitch"

I always assumed it meant like exploring outside tbh but that's probably not correct

I always assumed it meant like exploring outside tbh but that's probably not correct
Yeah, I guess walking to starbucks counts as exploring the outdoors to them.

Y'know, exploring dungeons, completing quests, slaying beasts, discovering ruins, that kinda thing, bucko.

giphy-25.gif

I think they are implying that they like to explore themselves sexually.

Have any of you noticed that on a lot of roastie profiles on dating apps and sites, there seems to be the word "adventure" or "adventuring" mentioned without any explanation of what the actual adventure is?

Is adventuring traveling? Then just say you like to fucking travel (with betabux money of course).
Is adventuring going to mcdonalds at 2am every night? Then just say you're a fatass.

"I like to pretend I have an interesting life, but in reality i'm just a boring, basic bitch"
Adventuring as in letting Chad explore her caverns with his magic wand.

So why not just say they're a slut?
Adventuring is just a nice way of saying they're a dick tourist. They don't want to outright say they're a slut so they say words like "adventuring" and "Discovering myself" to make themselves seem deep and interesting.

Adventuring is just a nice way of saying they're a dick tourist. They don't want to outright say they're a slut so they say words like "adventuring" and "Discovering myself" to make themselves seem deep and interesting.
Lol tbh I'd think it is way more interesting if I saw a profile where they call themselves a dick tourist. At least they're being honest. and funny.

For men adventuring usually means going on a backpacking or camping trip away from home (often abroad).
I think for women it just means traveling.

I think it means that they are up for anything ... i.e. an adventure.

All these bitches are copies of each other. None of them know what this shit means, but they like the sound of it. They just want to follow an interesting Chad. They won't do any adventuring on their own.

I think it means fucking Chads one night at a time.