Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tfw at work, too depressed to do anything.

VST

VST

Banned
-
I'm just sitting here staring into a wall or browsing this site on my phone.

I'm just too depressed to do anything, I feel fucking sick. I fucking hate it, why can't I be normal?

I am at work right now too. :c break time lel what are you working as? Lemme guess greenhouse? Tbhtbh

at least you guys have work to buy some things to cope with.

I am at work right now too. :c break time lel what are you working as? Lemme guess greenhouse? Tbhtbh
Lol, I'm an "accounting apprentice" so I'm in an office, thankfully alone so I can get away with not doing shit.

Too bad the business is really small and they get me to do random shit like printing and cutting stuff out for some fucking presentation, lol.

It's shit, I'm looking for a new accounts position in a different company because I can't cope working here.
at least you guys have work to buy some things to cope with.
I don't even desire anything, I save the majority of my paycheck as I don't want anything, there is nothing that helps me cope anymore.

Lol, I'm an "accounting apprentice" so I'm in an office, thankfully alone so I can get away with not doing shit.

Too bad the business is really small and they get me to do random shit like printing and cutting stuff out for some fucking presentation, lol.

It's shit, I'm looking for a new accounts position in a different company because I can't cope working here.

I don't even desire anything, I save the majority of my paycheck as I don't want anything, there is nothing that helps me cope anymore.
Bruh I wish I was you. Sounds easy lmao tbhtbh. Just print and cut stuff m8. I wonder how would you feel here.. lmao. Is the payment good?

I would love to be in a job where I can sit down and be left alone

Bruh I wish I was you. Sounds easy lmao tbhtbh. Just print and cut stuff m8. I wonder how would you feel here.. lmao. Is the payment good?
It's fucking shit lol.
It's apprentice wage so £3.50/h I also don't get paid any overtime (although I should) and now they want me to fucking travel to London on Monday at 5:30am.

I'd much rather be a plumber or some shit.
And the fucking printing and cutting is stopping me from filing our fucking tax returns as they say that they need it by tomorrow. It's a mess.
I would love to be in a job where I can sit down and be left alone
It's no different from NEETdom, except you have to wake up at 7am everyday to make it to work on time.

£3.5 per hour LOL sui inducing.. thats even lower than minimum wage

£3.5 per hour LOL sui inducing.. thats even lower than minimum wage
@VST its time to team up with Weed and open up an e-whoring business lol.

Good idea boyos, we'll get a professional photographer for maximum picture frauding aswell.
You guys are both Slavs. So you guys could make it happen in the outskirts of Poland or wherever lol.

It's fucking shit lol.
It's apprentice wage so £3.50/h

Lol what a fucking joke, apprenticeships are a scam, slave labour

Lol what a fucking joke, apprenticeships are a scam, slave labour
I guess it is bit justified since they pay for all my courses plus once fully qualified I'll be making gbp40k+/year

yea i cant stand my job anymore, makes me want to slit my throat everytime i walk into the fucking place