Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media tfw no rescuer

Audley Porter

Audley Porter

Posts with the imagined chasteness of a blond girl
★★★

I'm a hikikomori. Where's my rescuer? Oh wait, there's no rescuer for your face! This NEET is a chain-smoking Changlite. He's nothing like me. I'm a true NEET, this guy is an imposter.

I'm a hikikomori. Where's my rescuer? Oh wait, there's no rescuer for your face! This NEET is a chain-smoking Changlite. He's nothing like me. I'm a true NEET, this guy is an imposter.
He's decently attractive. It's why he's able to achieve any success at all. That's really all that matters to women: your face, which is the signifier of your genes, is of great interest to those who will carry the future generations in their wombs.

no rescuer for your face

Most anime is trash

by suppoting anime you are supporting chad ans stacy
Most manga writers are sub5 and most animators arent Stacies or Chads, but anime is indeed Chad worship. Nearly every anime protagonist is at least HTN, i also dont like anime because they keep recycling the same unfunny jokes, they oversexualise foids to the point where they lie more emphasis on it than on the story and because the exegeratted emotions and reactions annoy me

Most manga writers are sub5 and most animators arent Stacies or Chads, but anime is indeed Chad worship. Nearly every anime protagonist is at least HTN, i also dont like anime because they keep recycling the same unfunny jokes, they oversexualise foids to the point where they lie more emphasis on it than on the story and because the exegeratted emotions and reactions annoy me
Aber Dbz klotzen alter :feelskek: , My Hero Kann man sich Geben , Der typ ( in mein PFP ) ist based .

Aber Dbz klotzen alter :feelskek: , My Hero Kann man sich Geben , Der typ ( in mein PFP ) ist based .
Ich sag nicht, dass DB/DBZ perfekt ist, aber DBZ ist einer der wenigen Anime, die wirlklich Wert auf die Handlung legen anstatt alles zu Tode zu sexualisieren, wie es vor allem bei modernen Anime der Fall ist