Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR TFW This Is All You Have Left To Eat Until Monday.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
20190831 012635

Half a bag of Frosties lol.

Do you put Frosties in the cup before the milk, right?

Don't have any milk, this is it lol. I'm just eating them by hand, and drinking water. Good job I have plenty of Librium to stop me from having alcohol withdrawal fits.

ded srs? i have money in my amazon us account that I made from ewhoring so I could get you a box of cereal or soemthing like that if you want

What happens Monday

That sucks maybe shoplift some small snacks

Is there forest near you op, you could go foraging.

ded srs? i have money in my amazon us account that I made from ewhoring so I could get you a box of cereal or soemthing like that if you want
Wholesomecel tbh.

idk how true this is but they say restaurants or stores throw out good food that is edible?

Give me something, man. Like some money bro. I'm incel so dont reject my request.

Do you have access to hot water? You should horde rice...

If I don't have food, I'll go dumpster diving

Thanks the offer bro, I'll try and get out tonight and do some skipdiving. Or if I can't someone in this gaff will do it for me. Cheers
idk how true this is but they say restaurants or stores throw out good food that is edible?
It's very true bro. I do it regular.
Do you have access to hot water? You should horde rice...
No running but got a kettle here if it works. I used to have all that stocked up but have been blowing my money lately hence why I'm running outta grub.
What happens Monday
I get NEETbux then.

looks enough to me :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

if you smoke crack you wont be hungry :feelsthink: so stay high until monday

if you smoke crack you wont be hungry :feelsthink: so stay high until monday
Nah I don't touch the stuff, although I live in a crackden. I got plenty of booze so I'm alright until Monday.

its over for soycels