Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw u poor and slav to seamaxxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
TFW you poor beyond fuck and sandcel:
AVI

Worthless 2/10 whores. Their looksmatches roped in their mother's womb decades ago.

Worthless 2/10 whores. Their looksmatches roped in their mother's womb decades ago.

If everyone you saw in that video was 2/10 to you then 5/10 is model tier

I've set tinder to pattaya once and even this subhuman ass here got some matches. The quality of them however were not very good tbh (and this coming from a brazilian is unsettling)

JBs looked decent tho but the ones who apparently will want you are the white-seeking uggos. I guess they're just too dumb to even realize I was not white JFL.

Brutal man, but u can moneymaxx i suppose

I've set tinder to pattaya once and even this subhuman ass here got some matches. The quality of them however were not very good tbh (and this coming from a brazilian is unsettling)

JBs looked decent tho but the ones who apparently will want you are the white-seeking uggos. I guess they're just too dumb to even realize I was not white JFL.
i would fist them