Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over >tfw you will never have any of this....

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
>tfw you and I will never have this. You and I will never experience emotional connections with females.

>tfw there will never be a cute gf to reassure you that everything's alright.

It's over.

It's over.

IT IS OVER.
E5c

This guy and other Chads live in a completely different dimension than me. Our lives are complete opposites. Bliss vs. Misery. Fame vs. Invisibility.

10706974 1483475838603223 1278234604 n

An irl female will never have this lustful expression looking in my direction. Unwanted....always unwanted.

EFL3b8o

Girls will never be this excited and happy to see me when I'm the undesirable male that I always am and always will be.

taki_and_mitsuha_by_frayten-db7khce.jpg

Tfw we will never hug our sweet gfs

it is ogre

i want a loli imouto

this is disturbing

taki_and_mitsuha_by_frayten-db7khce.jpg

Tfw we will never hug our sweet gfs

it is ogre
Never hug. Never kiss. Never TOUCH. Never feel. Never rub. Never finger. Never fuck.

Never hug. Never kiss. Never TOUCH. Never feel. Never rub. Never finger. Never fuck.
The only thing that makes life worth living is pleasure :(

What's with the last pic

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: That is what we are fated to do while Chad gets to fondle and screw.

I don't want to have any of that.

>is on an incel forum
>does not want a loving gf
????????????????????????????????????????????????
yes, i don't want to have a gf. when you get a gf or wife, you have to deal with the possibility of getting cheated on, dumped, or divorced. i strive for foreverness and i want the relationship to last forever, but it won't. im pretty possessive and women dont like possessive men because they resent them for feeling like their trapped.

plus im too mentally defeated to want a gf, just thinking of having one is just unfathomable or rather unimaginable for me.

yes, i don't want to have a gf. when you get a gf or wife, you have to deal with the possibility of getting cheated on, dumped, or divorced. i strive for foreverness and i want the relationship to last forever, but it won't. im pretty possessive and women dont like possessive men because they resent them for feeling like their trapped.

plus im too mentally defeated to want a gf, just thinking of having one is just unfathomable or rather unimaginable for me.

That's why you use force (when necessary). She starts acting up? You immediately retaliate.

But yeah, I suppose it is unimaginable at this stage.

yup also to the fact that if you don't satisfy them (sexually) they have no reason to actually be with you, jfl at my 1.5 inch penis

I can pretty much agree with all of this, but this thread was rather about an ideal world where you do not have to worry about these things.

I can pretty much agree with all of this, but this thread was rather about an ideal world where you do not have to worry about these things.
And unfortunately, the ideal only exists for the Chads of the world.

That's why you use force (when necessary). She starts acting up? You immediately retaliate.

But yeah, I suppose it is unimaginable at this stage.
Enforcing her would only make her resent you more. In addition, she'll be refusing to have sex with you...

yup also to the fact that if you don't satisfy them (sexually) they have no reason to actually be with you, jfl at my 1.5 inch penis
They always strive for the impossible. It's impossible to exist in their presence or their plane of existence.

Yeah, you're right, as that's the intention for this thread, but Blocked asked me why? And all. But it's depressing to ever think of the impossibility of not having a gf. I like my dreams and fantasies to be in-line with reality.

No one will have that because it's fictional.

You honestly think I would care about her opinion? Ha ha.
Once you give her a few bruises, she will feign desire for you to avoid any further beatings.

Well, you live in EE. You could probably get away with that, but when you live in the West, she'll call up the authorities to put you in prison.

Well, you live in EE. You could probably get away with that, but when you live in the West, she'll call up the authorities to put you in prison.

That's why you move in the mountains away from civilization.
Or convince her to go on a "trip" in an Islamic country or something. Be creative.

That's why you move in the mountains away from civilization.
Or convince her to go on a "trip" in an Islamic country or something. Be creative.
Lol.

english sounds horrible
I think it sounds okay, but then again I am not a native speaker and I dislike my own native language, so I can see where you are coming from.

MiLLimEtErS oF bONe

Life vs death
Love vs isolation
Fulfilment vs worthlessness

I cry at night because I've never been kissed and I'll never experience the joys and feelings of being a girl's first kiss as well. The feelings of making out for the first time and the closeness that brings. To feel her tongue swirl inside yours. The sucking sounds you two make. Having to hurry up before her parents get home.

I never experienced any of that.

I cry at night because I've never been kissed and I'll never experience the joys and feelings of being a girl's first kiss as well. The feelings of making out for the first time and the closeness that brings. To feel her tongue swirl inside yours. The sucking sounds you two make. Having to hurry up before her parents get home.

I never experienced any of that.
This is really depressing...really really depressing. Life just isn't fair.
Byyourdisabilitiescombinediamcaptaincripple 1399a0a9e2b9d2f67ac20bebc64f6250

How do you expect her to love you if you don't even care about her or her opinions? That could only happen if you date a really retarded stacy

How do you expect her to love you if you don't even care about her or her opinions? That could only happen if you date a really retarded stacy

Well if she really loved me she wouldn't be a bitch to me, right? If she isn't a bitch to me then I wouldn't do anything bad, obviously.

I feel even worse now, thank's @Kointo .....

can you please be my dr nembutal fam?