Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thank you

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
For existing . for being the only ppl that i can relate too and understand me. thank you for this home.i feel much more better since i joined tysm for everything

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: Don't get banned :feelsautistic:

Lifefuel, good for you bro

I hope not cuz this my only place where i can be myself
Yeah don't make any risky posts, I know if I got banned i probably wouldn't be able to cope anymore

Yeah don't make any risky posts, I know if I got banned i probably wouldn't be able to cope anymore
I think to not get banned we gotta know were all incels doesnt matter our background and culture .we still feel. Understand and love eachother. I see ppl here even try to divide from eachother when in the end were all the same . just hurt and lost rejected souls . nothing bad about us were all very much misunderstood imo

I think to not get banned we gotta know were all incels doesnt matter our background and culture .we still feel. Understand and love eachother. I see ppl here even try to divide from eachother when in the end were all the same . just hurt and lost rejected souls . nothing bad about us were all very much misunderstood imo
Preach :feelsYall:

Not preaching just my perspective
Oh sorry, it's kind of slang. When someone says a statement that you agree with you say preach. My bad not really used online much

Oh sorry, it's kind of slang. When someone says a statement that you agree with you say preach. My bad not really used online much
No worries im a drunk belgians atm glad u agree

no problem, thank you too

Thanks to u too. This is a great place to rant tbh the only one i would say the rest of the internet is cucked