Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel That liar fakecel finally got banned, hopefully permanently

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
@whogivesafucc, you lying piece of shit, I really believed you were a KHHV and turns out you aren't even a virgin. Trolls like you are what ruins the incel community, go live your normie fucking life and leave us truecels alone! Fucking cocksucker.

he is a virgin i know him irl

He was joking man lol
Hes a 20 year old khhv with almost 8000 posts on incels.is give him a brewk6

Did he seriously get banned for saying "I'm not a virgin tbh"? Seems a bit much

Did he seriously get banned for saying "I'm not a virgin tbh"? Seems a bit much
he said it as sarcastic joke but still got 10% warning for "bragging" on top of his 50% level. 1 day ban

it was a shitpost, calm down idiot

he said it as sarcastic joke but still got 10% warning for "bragging" on top of his 50% level. 1 day ban
They should've just deleted the post really

he was playing he was mocking the actual non virgins here
He lied about having autism which seriously pissed me off.
funny coming from you

everyone is chad normie except me tbh

@whogivesafucc, you lying piece of shit, I really believed you were a KHHV and turns out you aren't even a virgin. Trolls like you are what ruins the incel community, go live your normie fucking life and leave us truecels alone! Fucking cocksucker.
Proof of your claim?

Most of my posts get deleted tbh, better than getting banned
I really think there should be a seperate thread in incels.is where you can post basically anything, something like the offtopic, except that there would be no monitoring from the admins so anyone would be allowed to shitpost in peace

Everyone is ascending except me fuck

Censorship.me

I got a cumulative 30% for 2 bragging posts even though they were on-topic. I think it depends on the mod, because I'd posted similarly before.

Wait is this legit?

That guy would post his selfies on wizchan :lul::lul::lul:.

Fucking Chads and Tyrones need to gtfo and live life.

Leave the real truecels like me in peace

Great news, he always lowkey mocks truecels on this site.

Pls be permanent.

Low IQ thread.

He's chadlite. He doesn't belong here.

Nope, I refuse to believe it. @whogivesafucc is as legit truecel as me or anyone else here.

Nope, I refuse to believe it. @whogivesafucc is as legit truecel as me or anyone else here.
are you fucking RETARDED? you maycels are actually so fucking autistic it is unreal. if this isn't satire i have no words, besides you just called a good looking guy truecel. I like him alot but he isn't "TRUECEL" you fucking speng he is a mentalcel

are you fucking RETARDED? you maycels are actually so fucking autistic it is unreal. if this isn't satire i have no words, besides you just called a good looking guy truecel. I like him alot but he isn't "TRUECEL" you fucking speng he is a mentalcel
He is gl, no offence. But femoids have fucking hypergamous values nowadays. I wasn't talking about his face btw, I was talking about his posts, Chadcel.

He's a mentalcel through and through, but I like him anyway. Not as if he's the only one, far from it.

lol at people that still believe in those "mentalcels" those guys are here just to laugh at us