Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That website SS.net is full of ignorant losers

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I’m saying SS.net so this post goes through right away. I hate them now, they are more focused on talking about death and how great it would be to die and how much life sucks than actually coming together and helping each other out with plans. So frustrating, every thread I make asking for method help gets ignored, but an idiot whining about how great death is yet not ever coming up with any plans gets 100 replies for talking about how bad life is despite having been active since 2020. Fuck those clowns for not answering all my threads. Fuck this shit, I’m trying to get shit done, that’s why I’m not even active here often. A nigga is trying to get out, fuck this shit.

It's a website for whiny foids and soys

i never used it but its full of roasties so i never bothered with the site.

What I have learned in the 28 years on this god forsaken earth is that nobody is coming to save you. Either do it yourself or die. No alternative.

There is nobody else that can help but yourself. Everything else is cope.

SS is just attention-seeking foids

I'm sorry you're feel that way.

Did you fill out the complaints form?

one-punch-man-ok.gif