Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity That’s a whole lotta words for just saying you’re a bitch who’s chad only.

Unless it's a high T psychopathic Chad coming and asking the foid; then the personality detector is turned off, and the proposal is happily accepted... :feelsclown:

I'm confused as to how a foid would be frightened of a 5'6 scrawny ricecel, compared to the many types of thugmaxxed tall Chads that they regularly appease; but I guess logic does not work for them, only blatant lookism and desperate attempts to explain it away. :feelsjuice:

Unless it's a high T psychopathic Chad coming and asking the foid; then the personality detector is turned off, and the proposal is happily accepted... :feelsclown:

I'm confused as to how a foid would be frightened of a 5'6 scrawny ricecel, compared to the many types of thugmaxxed tall Chads that they regularly appease; but I guess logic does not work for them, only blatant lookism and desperate attempts to explain it away. :feelsjuice:
Adolfus personalitymaxxed :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: inkwell if you say otherwise :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I mean. It's true tho? he wasn't really attractive. People liked him because of his personality. Because he was likable
Cope, Adolfus was a good looking man with a good moustache. And I don't think dictatormaxxing is what :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: mean

lmfao, foids tend to have just as much bias and prejudice as actual racist cops