Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm pissed because only a handful of my threads are on IT!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Seriously, only a small handful of my threads are featured there, and not many betasoycucks react to them!
This is bullshit, I spent a lot time and care on my threads, and I enjoy seeing people react to them, especially IT.
It's not fucking fair because other users here like @ItsovERfucks, @Logic55, @faded and @AsiaCel have their treads featured, but only like 3 of mine are!
This makes me want to rope...
image-2024-02-03-115146019.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bresmi/incel_opens_up_about_not_being_guided_well_by/#lightbox

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bfiez4/incel_compilation_who_is_the_dangerous_one_here/

dont give two shits about itcucks

i dont think about those assholes until someone here brings those freaks up.

Mogs me brutally. On this iteration of my account I was posted only once.

These mfs are really obsessed with you

You'll never get features on ITcucks with that attitude mister.
let me just, uhh

coug cough

foids bad rape good

-

that should do the trick

How it feels having IT fags talking about youView attachment 1153182
I like the attention from them and I like reading their reactions to my threads.
Though I must say, I wasn't too keen on them calling me a pedophile because I made a thread explaing why men prefer teen foids.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/196swnz/another_day_another_pedo_incel_thread/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

But that should be expected by them, they probably think a 21 year old woman is still a child.

I like the attention from them and I like reading their reactions to my threads.
Though I must say, I wasn't too keen on them calling me a pedophile because I made a thread explaing why men prefer teen foids.
But that should be expected by them, they probably think a 21 year old woman is still a child.
I doubt mostly foids mature

Getting posted onto IT is a rite of passage because it means you've made a good contribution here

Getting posted onto IT is a rite of passage because it means you've made a good contribution here

lennox

Fellowcel​

★★
JoinedJun 26, 2020Posts118
200w.gif

the obsession these losers have
just go on an live your supposedly much better life you fat pieces of dirt

isn't IT basically dead?