Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thats how a girl acts if she likes you

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
She will wait for you to approach her, stare at you, smile, laugh, ask her friend to come talk to you. If you dont engage, she will come to you herself and give you her phone number and make sure you will call her. 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gArnm_Uicsw[/video]

JFL if this isn't you

Anon said:
JFL if this isn't you

painfully hard to watch such scenes and realize some guys literally live this amazing fulfilling life just because they were lucky with genetical loterry, this is absolutely insane

dr-problematic said:
painfully hard to watch such scenes and realize some guys literally live this amazing fulfilling life just because they were lucky with genetical loterry, this is absolutely insane

Can't say the same for Matt Damon

dr-problematic said:
what u mean

He is fucking subhuman. Looks like a cuck version of barret.

Anon said:
He is fucking subhuman. Looks like a cuck version of barret.

well that movie is from 90s so ofc now people have better styles and shit, but he mogged a lot of dudes back then also. but yeah, he's pretty average actually. 

https://incels.is/Thread-I-think-eventually-it-comes-down-to-talent-because-these-guys-arent-Chads-but-they

Cope

this doesn't happen anymore, film came out like 20 years ago

the girl would either approach more quickly, or just leave. Probably the latter as women today that give out blatant signs are offended when men don't approach, and stop liking them

dr-problematic said:
well that movie is from 90s so ofc now people have better styles and shit, but he mogged a lot of dudes back then also. but yeah, he's pretty average actually. 

https://incels.is/Thread-I-think-eventually-it-comes-down-to-talent-because-these-guys-arent-Chads-but-they

It's about lookign good in motion. Look at ReveiwBrah for exmaple. Looks like a school shooter but in motion he is aesthetically fine.

NekoStance said:
Cope

this doesn't happen anymore, film came out like 20 years ago

the girl would either approach more quickly, or just leave. Probably the latter as women today that give out blatant signs are offended when men don't approach, and stop liking them

its kinda scary how much our society has changed actually. imagine how amazing it was in 90s to score chicks, when tinder was non existent, and there were no sluts running around covering themself by tag 'feminist' and screaming i can choose myself what i want to do in this life.

when manners and behaviour meant something.

back then incels would have far more chances to score.

dr-problematic said:

Affleck and Damon are both far above average, they would never have become as big of stars were they not both conventionally good looking. Do you think Affleck got to be Daredevil and Batman on talent alone?

gylo said:
Affleck and Damon are both far above average, they would never have become as big of stars were they not both conventionally good looking. Do you think Affleck got to be Daredevil and Batman on talent alone?

he's old and ugly already in batman. he got carried by connections, status, experience.

dr-problematic said:
he's old and ugly already in batman. he got carried by connections, status, experience.

Has lookism given you brain damage? Yes, his experience and connections helped him, but undoubtedly in his prime, Affleck was at least an 8.5/10.

Yes things happened 20 years ago trust me I know that's how all females are now they want good looking guys. Even if you approach a female chances are she will reject you.

gylo said:
Has lookism given you brain damage? Yes, his experience and connections helped him, but undoubtedly in his prime, Affleck was at least an 8.5/10.

i said he was ugly, old and bloating in batman, yeah in his prime years no doubt hes pretty fucking aesthetic, but not anywhere near 8.5

Anon said:
It's about lookign good in motion. Look at ReveiwBrah for exmaple. Looks like a school shooter but in motion he is aesthetically fine.

I'm gonna try constantly moving my head while approaching a female some day.. Hope it works.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm gonna try constantly moving my head while approaching a female some day.. Hope it works.

This ony worls if all your angles looks the same