Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR That's it... I'm starting a piss bottle.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I'm starting a piss bottle, see you in 2 weeks when I start a cum bottle and another 2 weeks a shit bottle :forcedsmile::feelzez:

high T way to store your excrements
just drown in your piss theory

Utterly disgusting! But again I am very into personal hygiene and a clean environment so this is just too disgusting to me.

I had a overflowing problem once so I stopped doing that

5f0.jpg

I did too. My mommy threw it out for me. But I stopped once I started to walk again

Pics or it didn't happen, tbh.

wait why do people have to store their piss in bottles if they have a goddamn bathroom? I knew some MMO player who did that, but it just seems so gross to me.

i have a spit bottle since i'm constantly rinsing my mouth with stuff like coconut oil or mouthwash but that's it, anything more and there's no going back

Utterly disgusting! But again I am very into personal hygiene and a clean environment so this is just too disgusting to me.
Wow a real life hygiene coper!
wait why do people have to store their piss in bottles if they have a goddamn bathroom? I knew some MMO player who did that, but it just seems so gross to me.
Just can't be fucked

I had a cum can when i was a teenager. It was a honey roasted peanuts tin that I cam into. I threw it out after it was about an eighth full cause that shit was gross. Not after I dipped my females cousin's toothbrush in it daily, though.

Piss bottles are common as fuck. Truckers, infantrymen, campers, etc all used a piss bottle at least once. It aint as weird as you would think.

Shit bottles are absolutely foul, though. That shit (heh) is way too much effort. I'll bet you ten bucks that you wont put up with shitting in a bottle for more than a few days. It is just way more convenient to just go to the toilet and shit there. If you are in nature, it is easier to just shit on the ground and cover it with dirt. Or not, but if you are staying in one area for a while you are going to want to bury your shit, believe me.

just dont turn into @catfishman23 and get too crazy

I did before and my brother found it. He just threw it out and didn't say anything. He also found the empty booze bottle that I was using to try to conjure a demon. It had a strange paper that I wrote some demon words some website told me to do on the internet. Nothing really came of it.

what are you a trucker?

what are you a trucker?
No just lazy
I did before and my brother found it. He just threw it out and didn't say anything. He also found the empty booze bottle that I was using to try to conjure a demon. It had a strange paper that I wrote some demon words some website told me to do on the internet. Nothing really came of it.
How do I summon a demon?

Fitting prefix

Wow a real life hygiene coper!

Just can't be fucked
How is that a cope? I just feel uneasy if I haven´t showered for a day and definitely couldn´t store piss in a bottle lol.

I shit in a container because I’m too lazy to go to a toilet.

I pee alot, I would need a big bottle to not have to replace it every 10 minutes.

I used bottles pretty often my last year in uni. My parents put me back in a dorm, and a bottle allows easy LDARing without having to go into the hall to be seen by normies. Sometimes I'd pour piss out the window when it got full (there was dirt and plants outside).