Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The 2 faggots that are on this site were exposed! [Screenshots included]

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Now that I have your attention, you can read the blackpill thread I posted early today and got no replies to it.

1. Females scan males at first sight
Foids scan a man at first sight and look out for physically attractive features like face, height, ethnicity, general health and fitness.
This process takes place in only a few seconds.
Most of the time this gets them clear results and if the guys don't fit their perception the guy is out of the dating pool.
-> Incels are immediatly out of their dating pool.
One look is enough for a female to feel disgusted at our subhuman physical features.

Note: In some rare cases the females aren't sure if you are good enough. Thats called the doubting phase.
Here foids will go onto one date and if the guy has other non-physical traits like money or status she might want more from him.

2. Females look for the best guy available
Foids will only stick with a guy they like until they find a better looking, taller guy with possibly more money and higher Status.
So they will go with whats best available for them at the moment and because there are many simps and cucks that give the average women too much validation and attention, they will eventually find such a guy.

3. If they are past their prime they will settle down with a beta buxxer.
Once she realizes chad doesn't want her anymore she will search for a normie beta buxxer and live with him for the money.
On the side she will fuck high tier normies and her husband will not say anything out of fear of ending up alone.

This is basically how 95% of females act for looking in a partner.
As shown its over for us incels in the first phase already.

So what could you do now to escape the first stage?
There are only very few things that you could do and also they have limitations like money, severe deformities and short height.
Some non-trucels that moneymaxxed can surgerymaxx and steroidmaxx to get low tier beckys but thats mostly it.
Its impossible to get anything better if your genes weren't made for it.

Author: HighTGymcel (published January 9, 2022)

Not reading it:feelsUgh:

It’s @Rhaast and @Moeggels that are the homosexual couple:feelshehe::lul:

It’s the reason why fat link protects them so much and they have shown their love for each other many times:feelsthink::bigbrain:
Idk if @Rhaast is a fag but hes definitly not an incel and doesn't belong here.

Now that I have your attention, you can read the blackpill thread I posted early today and got no replies to it.
High effort blackpill studies/essays stopped being the meta in like 2020. You're late

I'm aware of this, which is why I'm almost always jokerpilled.

Not reading. Fuck you :feelsree:

High effort blackpill studies/essays stopped being the meta in like 2020. You're late
Thats also the time the site started going downhill.
I just wanna try to make it a lil better but it seems like its too late already.

Gonna kidnap a Foid and raise her as my waiffe :dab:
Fuck datin,
lol

Tales from someone who forgets what the sun looks like. Unironically touch grass. These aspie delusions aren’t healthy.

Low IQ.
It’s @Rhaast and @Moeggels that are the homosexual couple:feelshehe::lul:

It’s the reason why fat link protects them so much and they have shown their love for each other many times:feelsthink::bigbrain:
Rent free as usual.

Brutal clickbaitpill, i agree 100 percent with everything, fags who try to reinvent the wheel on suicidewatch.
Tales from someone who forgets what the sun looks like. Unironically touch grass. These aspie delusions aren’t healthy.
Mocking incel on incel forum and denying blackpill. Go to reddit.

Brutal clickbaitpill, i agree 100 percent with everything, fags who try to reinvent the wheel on suicidewatch.

Mocking incel on incel forum and denying blackpill. Go to reddit.
The blackpill isn’t a religion you fucking sub 80 IQ imbecile. “Le women scan your bones and are constantly on the look out for better men” is an aspie delusion. Most men look unremarkable, most men can easily get laid. Not much else to it.

The blackpill isn’t a religion you fucking sub 80 IQ imbecile. “Le women scan your bones and are constantly on the look out for better men” is an aspie delusion. Most men look unremarkable, most men can easily get laid. Not much else to it.
.is in 2022 where people openly deny the blackpill and insult incels for believing in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
We live in a dystopia.
@xxxxxx look at this dude
@Notorious Inkler

Youre gonna pull the iq card, youre straight up retarded. The shit you talk about is here
2. Females look for the best guy available
Foids will only stick with a guy they like until they find a better looking, taller guy with possibly more money and higher Status.
So they will go with whats best available for them at the moment and because there are many simps and cucks that give the average women too much validation and attention, they will eventually find such a guy.

3. If they are past their prime they will settle down with a beta buxxer.
Once she realizes chad doesn't want her anymore she will search for a normie beta buxxer and live with him for the money.
On the side she will fuck high tier normies and her husband will not say anything out of fear of ending up alone.

This is basically how 95% of females act for looking in a partner.
As shown its over for us incels in the first phase already.

>meta
53822786 2c15 4772 81ca 02b3d945c95f

I have him on my ignore list for a while now. He needs to banned. @Fat Link
It seems like the jannies don't care about it which is worrying.

.is in 2022 where people openly deny the blackpill and insult incels for believing in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
We live in a dystopia.
@xxxxxx look at this dude
@Notorious Inkler
I put him on ignore ages ago.

The blackpill is based on science you dopey fuck. You're only on this forum to rile people up. Fuck outta here.
Actual blackpill is. The “blackpill” according to many basement dwellers here is just another word for autism.

Actual blackpill is. The “blackpill” according to many basement dwellers here is just another word for autism.
Why are you even on an incel forum if you are obviously a failed normie that makes fun of non-NTs and truecels?

Go get laid then if it’s so easy faggot. Actually nah you have and are just trolling here for the memes.
I can’t do that because i’m not NT and have no social status.
I thought you were a sperg too:feelshehe::lul:
Aren’t you very non NT:feelskek:
Yes

ded srs ded srs?
dedly srs. Besides when a thread pops up in jewgle when I'm searching for something in particular or curious about something specific but that doesn't really count maby
I'm watching K-On rn and Mugi reminded me of you :p

Marketing genius. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Retard cope.

Cope again as you’re not even diagnosed. Literal foid behavior saying you have an undiagnosed mental problem.

“tee hee look at me, i have social anxiety, I’m so quirky:foidSoy:
I know that I do because of my experiences growing up. There’s no question about it that I at the very least have extreme anxiety which fucked me over countless times.