Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 2022 Average Couple

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
Literally this, for the male version imagine a white normie guy with a fat black woman or sub 5 ethnic horse face.

Attachments

• ASK.PNG
    ASK.PNG
    590.4 KB · Views: 77
  • MV5BODI0MTYzNTIxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg2Nzc0NA@@._V1_UY1200_CR190,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    MV5BODI0MTYzNTIxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg2Nzc0NA@@._V1_UY1200_CR190,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 77
women these days are GIGAchad only :fuk:

love is love bro

This is what 50 years of feminism does to soyciety.

It's true because I see this shit every day.

From what I see IRL, general looksmatched couples start when the guy is at least a 6.2-6.5 on the TRM scale. Anything below that, there is extreme variations, and 99% of the time the girl is far worse looking than the guy.

At 5.5-5.8, it seems to be the worst. What would be considered guys who are MTNs/borderline HTNs are commonly with women who outsize them by quite a margin weight-wise. This situation is far, far worse among BMWF interracial couples. The white woman in the relationship is almost ALWAYS way fatter than the black guy.

Literally this, for the male version imagine a white normie guy with a fat black woman or sub 5 ethnic horse face.
and all the stacys are in my basement (in a video game)

why are we making larp posts in ID now

Attachments

• bruhsd.PNG
    bruhsd.PNG
    570.8 KB · Views: 50
It was suppose to show this but this site's servers have that AOL speed JFL
if you posted that, it wouldn't be larp. but you just posted 2 random unrelated people

From what I see IRL, general looksmatched couples start when the guy is at least a 6.2-6.5 on the TRM scale.
How do you gauge that, how i can know when someone is 6/10 or what is different when he/she is 5.8-5.9 ?

I want to know where are all these ugly guys with girlfriends that people keep saying

How do you gauge that, how i can know when someone is 6/10 or what is different when he/she is 5.8-5.9 ?
Just be autistic enough to microanalyze people in a split second theory.

She deserves better