Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The 40-Year Old Virgin makes me want to rope.

megaman_man

megaman_man

Tiredcel
What a stupid fucking movie. I watched it last night and it seems like it’s making fun of all the incels like us that might realistically make it to age forty and still be a virgin. The fact that it’s a “comedy” movie is insane. I didn’t laugh a single fucking time. Thank fucking goodness this didn’t become a franchise like the hangover or I would have roped by now.

We need revenge. We need to make The 9 Year Old Obese Slut but no way it'll get published.

this is what normies consider "entertainment", people. let that sink in.

Let’s make the 13 year old whore

I never watched it, and thank God for that. Just constant mockery of ugly men who don't get the life of partying and sex that even a normie can enjoy.

Satanic Hollywood

All the religious text say being a Virgin (Pure) Should be a goal but all of Hollywood makes fun of it and shames those who are.

and normies deny that virgin shaming exists

Lol at them using steve carrel, guy is GL. "Just ditch your nerdy hobbies and deal with your anxiety bro". Nobody would see it if they used blackops2cel

How about the 12 year old mother

3 years and that will be my life

afroman punching a female, can see it on youtube
Damn, just watched it, legendary. What a cunt. Foids think they can get away with any amount of disrespect, just because they're hot. And still, everyone will side with her, until the end of time.

What a prize he got... a single mother and a stepdaughter Becky with a rack to taunt him.

There is hope for oldcels

I watched it because I was young and like to watch things about sex. However I quickly became uneasy watching the movie. I feared that this will soon become my future. I remember people at the time talking about the movie and all I felt was fear.

When I first watched it when I was like 25, it was uncomfortable because I knew that would be my future... but, I thought his life was pretty great. He lived well on his own, had a job he liked, and was happy with his hobbies. If only he would banged the single mom looksmatch and threw her away like he should have.

I don't think there are any actually funny comedy films. They're going to make comedy films about incels in the near future 100%.

Yea this is a result of casual sex / sex liberation culture.