Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 999/1 rule is COMMON on any app or ranking system. Anything with better odds is unnatural

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Youtube:

The Biggest YouTube Channels in the World. As of 2019, there are around 8.000 YouTube channels out there having more than 1 million subscribers."

Youtuber has over 31 million channels, meaning 31 million posted at least one video.
You need about 1 million subs to earn enough to live on. The ratio is 0.025%, meaning

That's one out of every 25,000 channels.

- I did the same with steamstats and games that sold enough copies. Not gonna paste the info because I doubt anyone will read it, but it's much worse than 1/1000.

- Same with apps, and developers who make more $ than poverty wages. Meaning much less than 1/1000 app devs make enough to even buy food through their apps.

IN EVERY SINGLE ONLINE/APP RANKING SYSTEM, THE SUCCESS RATIO IS MUCH LESS THAN 1/1000

ONLINE DATING IS NO FUCKING DIFFERENT

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS

So we have TWO TRUTHS:

If you're using online dating, your success ratio is much less than 1/1000. This is not up for debate.

The only one beating those odds is going around online dating

"But Tinder isn't real life".

There's even worse when it comes to tinder stats

e595b9db-f731-4d98-80ba-10e97f404fa8-png.png

Yup

This cannot be refuted: Either 99%+ men are incel or they're going around online dating.
I checked and she left swiped 99.05% of men. Left swiped. That's not even taking into account the men that didn't get a message back, the men that didn't get a phone number or a date. Over 99% of men aren't even good enough to be put on a list that costs her nothing.

Non blackpilled men truly can't comprehend how worthless they are in the eyes of women.

Sexual Inequality is this centuries Depression. :dafuckfeels:

Hypergamy will become so extreme that giga chad will be an incel by the end of this decade. Women will only fuck hyper chads.

I checked and she left swiped 99.05% of men. Left swiped. That's not even taking into account the men that didn't get a message back, the men that didn't get a phone number or a date. Over 99% of men aren't even good enough to be put on a list that costs her nothing.

Non blackpilled men truly can't comprehend how worthless they are in the eyes of women.

A cope would be to think that the 0.05 percent of men any one woman is attracted to varies between women, so that a geographical area with 50,000 women still has 2500 who might be uniquely into you. This is why understanding the scientific basis for attraction is important and how preferences don't really change between women too drastically.

Another interesting thing to note: her match rate is 66.776%. And the match rate in the picture I posted is 56.41%.

So women have insanely high rejection rates, 99% ish. But most women match them.

Yet somehow men are always told they're the ones with high standards. They're the ones who are picky. It's so fucking disgusting.

A cope would be to think that the 0.05 percent of men any one woman is attracted to varies between women, so that a geographical area with 50,000 women still has 2500 who might be uniquely into you. This is why understanding the scientific basis for attraction is important and how preferences don't really change between women too drastically.
Yeah of course their taste in men monolithic. That 1% of men who are right swiped are right swiped by nearly ever women, and the 99% left swiped stay left swiped.

The 1% is not a random variable, it's almost the same population being selected every time.
I agree , im trying okcupid and tinder.. and its very hard to get pass the initial convo , let alone convince them to give me thier number .. its hard,

Every time i ask a girl for her phone number , she act like i did somethong wrong ..telling me " i need to know you more a lil bit ..etc "

I will brag now , and risk myself on a perm ban but i do it anyway for my manlets friends :

Im 5'7 and im fit , and i rented a proffestional photographer , then i upload those pictures to tinder and okpupid -

I got 20 matches in ok cupid
And only 7 in tinder

None of the matches ever ..i mean ever made my life easy and it never got to a date .

Those are just my manlet facts , do with it as you wish .
Now chadfish or lie about your stats (say you're 6ft and try to use a pic that hides your manlet proportions) and see how much the results change.

Youtube:

The Biggest YouTube Channels in the World. As of 2019, there are around 8.000 YouTube channels out there having more than 1 million subscribers."

Youtuber has over 31 million channels, meaning 31 million posted at least one video.
You need about 1 million subs to earn enough to live on. The ratio is 0.025%, meaning

That's one out of every 25,000 channels.

- I did the same with steamstats and games that sold enough copies. Not gonna paste the info because I doubt anyone will read it, but it's much worse than 1/1000.

- Same with apps, and developers who make more $ than poverty wages. Meaning much less than 1/1000 app devs make enough to even buy food through their apps.

IN EVERY SINGLE ONLINE/APP RANKING SYSTEM, THE SUCCESS RATIO IS MUCH LESS THAN 1/1000

ONLINE DATING IS NO FUCKING DIFFERENT

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS

View attachment 192690

So we have TWO TRUTHS:

If you're using online dating, your success ratio is much less than 1/1000. This is not up for debate.

The only one beating those odds is going around online dating
Yes bro. It's over and all the "emergency exits" are already clogged up with men hoping to barely make it through hustling, art, etc. Bodies piling up.

Yeah of course their taste in men monolithic. That 1% of men who are right swiped are right swiped by nearly ever women, and the 99% left swiped stay left swiped.

The 1% is not a random variable, it's almost the same population being selected every time.

Now chadfish or lie about your stats (say you're 6ft and try to use a pic that hides your manlet proportions) and see how much the results change.

Good idea , ill try it and come back

Another interesting thing to note: her match rate is 66.776%. And the match rate in the picture I posted is 56.41%.

So women have insanely high rejection rates, 99% ish. But most women match them.

Yet somehow men are always told they're the ones with high standards. They're the ones who are picky. It's so fucking disgusting.

even if women only like the most handsome 1/1000 men, half of those men still want the woman

in those stats she was a balding half asian girl, sub 5, didn't matter

The hypergamy is out of control tbh. At least more people will become incel in the future

are you saying that foids are only attracted totop tier men with strong jawlines and chad aesthetics, why you silly inkel you just need to improve your personality! :soy:

@Colvin76 we have accelerated, it is no longer 99/1 theory

it’s fucking 999/1

@Colvin76 we have accelerated, it is no longer 99/1 theory

it’s fucking 999/1
Insane buddyboyo. In decade or two. There maybe more incels than sex havers for real.

It's 12999/1

Soon it will be the jews hogging all the women while everyone else is enslaved in the fields
Cope, the simps would fuck up and accidentally make women the rulers of the world

And this is Scandinavia where the Nordic gods live. I need to find the courage to finally end myself.

"But Tinder isn't real life".
Now you're likely to respond with, "but but Tinder isn't real life": again this was debunked by a scientific study.

"Link: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23311908.2016.1162414

The money shot:
These findings support previous research in indicating that users of both Tinder™ and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population."

And this is Scandinavia where the Nordic gods live. I need to find the courage to finally end myself.
Dude it's so over.

Memes aside we've gone from 60/40 to 80/20 to 90/10 and now we're slowly seeing 99/1, 999/1 slowly merge in with reality.

How bad will hypergamy get? Surely there must be a point where men realise something is wrong.

Last edited:
Dude it's so over.

Memes aside we've gone from 60/40 to 80/20 to 90/10 and now we're slowly seeing 99/1, 999/1 slowly merge in with reality.

How bad will hypergamy get? Surely there must be a point where men realise something is wrong.
It'll get the to the point where a small committee of gigachads will have sex with every women of a country. Only they will pass down their genetics. Normies will still try to act like they're slayers though.

There's even worse when it comes to tinder stats

e595b9db-f731-4d98-80ba-10e97f404fa8-png.png
She chose 4 men out of 12,403 for date. That's 0.0323%. Just be 0.0323% of men to get a date bro.

Surely there must be a point where men realise something is wrong.
But of course they know something is wrong. Why do you think self-improvement bullshit has gone mainstream? Normies are trying to increase their SMV, but it's all fruitless because looks trump everything.
The point is that there MUST be a point where even normies start realizing that "it's beyond hopeless" and they eventually get blackpilled on dual-mating strategy.

Less than 1% of young men are attractive to women.

999/1 is legit for efficient markets. The only other avenue is being some outgoing NT in University who can maybe get a gf or maybe betabuxxing past 30. That isn't an option for most men though.

But of course they know something is wrong. Why do you think self-improvement bullshit has gone mainstream? Normies are trying to increase their SMV, but it's all fruitless because looks trump everything.
The point is that there MUST be a point where even normies start realizing that "it's beyond hopeless" and they eventually get blackpilled on dual-mating strategy.
The self improvement path is the first step towards the blackpill. It's how i got here. Like you said, normies who start trying to self improve must feel like they're not good enough. They're just foolish and hopeful enough to think self improvement works.

Tbh most of them will quit or be inconsistent so they'll never realize it's fruitless. But the ones who keep trying for years are the ones who become blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back