Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the absolute state of co. just fucking lol

Sub-8 is partly hyperbole, but it’s also highlighting women’s sky high standards and hypergamy. Obviously normies who are sub-8 have sex and relationships, but they usually do so as simps and basically just take chads scraps, betabux, etc

Just Be Curry is a meme that is mocking the common narrative that Indian men never have sex (an idea which is obviously ridiculous given India’s gigantic population and the size of most Indian families in the West).
Sub-8 is partly hyperbole, but it’s also highlighting women’s sky high standards and hypergamy. Obviously normies who are sub-8 have sex and relationships, but they usually do so as simps and basically just take chads scraps, betabux, etc

Just Be Curry is a meme that is mocking the common narrative that Indian men never have sex (an idea which is obviously ridiculous given India’s gigantic population and the size of most Indian families in the West).
ok that explains. You know truth be told my English is shitty and I can’t catch up with all these theories and stuff here. I’m just here to discuss Inceldom from my perspective. I’m pretty lost sometimes with all those “theories” not gonna lie.

sub8 law is misinterpreted though. The average woman is only sexually attracted to the top 20% of men, that doesn't mean you're not going to have the majority of men in relationships, betabuxxing. As it stands in UK at this present time only 50% of adult men are in relationships, but that will include at least some Chads.
its interpreted but postfags can't tell the difference between hyperbole and being realistic and eventually it will lose its meaning like sub-8

ok that explains. You know truth be told my English is shitty and I can’t catch up with all these theories and stuff here. I’m just here to discuss Inceldom from my perspective. I’m pretty lost sometimes with all those “theories” not gonna lie.

This is a good point though - this forum (and lots of other Internet forums) must be hard for non-native english speakers to understand, with the irony and memes and shitposting. Must be like reading a William Faulkner novel.

sub8 is the most retarded thing i read on this forum, driverslicencepill included.

This is a good point though - this forum (and lots of other Internet forums) must be hard for non-native english speakers to understand, with the irony and memes and shitposting. Must be like reading a William Faulkner novel.
honestly I can’t catch up most of the time.

sub8 is the most retarded thing i read on this forum, driverslicencepill included.
All these theories could've have substance and legitimacy but postfags had to dilute it and turn it into a dumbed down meme.

it is a meme.
I remember taking lastgerman's driver license story seriously. Now I fucking can't because all he's known for is "hey its the guy that can't drive hehehehehehehe".

JBC has to be trolling

giphy.gif

No way someobdy can mouth that without laughing like a retard while typing it knowing full well how absurd it is JFL

JBC has to be trolling

giphy.gif

No way someobdy can mouth that without laughing like a retard while typing it knowing full well how absurd it is JFL
I fucking pray that JBC doesn't become like sub8 law where its a shit meme

And you have graced us with your presence as well

I remember taking lastgerman's driver license story seriously. Now I fucking can't because all he's known for is "hey its the guy that can't drive hehehehehehehe".
yeah, because its a fucking meme lol. imagine thinking that not owning a drivers license somehow damages your SMV.

At this point there needs to be a rule that shitposting is limited to the Off Topic forum. A majority of the threads posted in Inceldom Discussion are now either stupid shitposts from bored teenagers or LARPs from trolling fakecels.

We went from sub-8 law to Just Be Curry. When you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes at you. Some users probably beleive in JBC fucking UNIRONICALLY or eventually will because most of .co is wrapped in millions of layers of ironic shitposting. despite 13% of the forum's population, postmaxxers/shitposters are responsible over 90% of cancer on this forum

SUB-8 LAW WAS AN IRONIC JOKE BUT PEOPLE EVENTUALLY STARTED BELEIVING IT AND THEN @Colvin76 DECIDED TO DROP IT BECAUSE PEOPLE BELEIVE THAT 7/10 WERE UNIRONICALLY INCELS ROFL

oh and to those animecels, YOU WILL TURN GAY EVENTUALLY

I think this summarizes it up quite well

Kes’s Law
Originating on May 4, 2020, iFunny user Kes77 commented on a post about RemingtonTheMexican’s child grooming discord. Kes77 said, “stare into the bait long enough and it will stare back at you.” Immediately following this, user A_Poor_Sinner replied with “Kes’s Law.” The idea behind Kes’s Law is that eventually too much indulging in “ironic” humor, acts, and beliefs will eventually morph into those acts, humor, and beliefs becoming unironically held. What was once bait becomes reality for the user. This law ranks now with other well known laws, such as Bidoof’s Law and Garf’s Law.

“Hey man did you hear that Steve became a femboy?”
“After months of posting memes about it? Yeah.”
Guess that’s just Kes’s Law.”

by CopeCringLarp May 06, 2020
keep crying for animcels

Ironic coming from you.

You are a civilized Gorilla. People who reply to users just because they have an anime avi are below chimpanzees. I did not mean to group together apes with simps.
Ahh gotcha.

16113302_10154342039882106_3573041689328821538_o.jpeg

>11,689 posts
what could postfag mean by this?

keep simping for ink and paper
I rather simp for loli's and ideal girls I will be able to fucking in simulated realities, and sexbots that will be avaible in a couple of years.
curryZoomercoomer

If you were literally a curry you wouldn't desire relationships or sex so it's true.

We went from sub-8 law to Just Be Curry. When you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes at you. Some users probably beleive in JBC fucking UNIRONICALLY or eventually will because most of .co is wrapped in millions of layers of ironic shitposting. despite 13% of the forum's population, postmaxxers/shitposters are responsible over 90% of cancer on this forum

SUB-8 LAW WAS AN IRONIC JOKE BUT PEOPLE EVENTUALLY STARTED BELEIVING IT AND THEN @Colvin76 DECIDED TO DROP IT BECAUSE PEOPLE BELEIVE THAT 7/10 WERE UNIRONICALLY INCELS ROFL

oh and to those animecels, YOU WILL TURN GAY EVENTUALLY

I think this summarizes it up quite well

Kes’s Law
Originating on May 4, 2020, iFunny user Kes77 commented on a post about RemingtonTheMexican’s child grooming discord. Kes77 said, “stare into the bait long enough and it will stare back at you.” Immediately following this, user A_Poor_Sinner replied with “Kes’s Law.” The idea behind Kes’s Law is that eventually too much indulging in “ironic” humor, acts, and beliefs will eventually morph into those acts, humor, and beliefs becoming unironically held. What was once bait becomes reality for the user. This law ranks now with other well known laws, such as Bidoof’s Law and Garf’s Law.

“Hey man did you hear that Steve became a femboy?”
“After months of posting memes about it? Yeah.”
Guess that’s just Kes’s Law.”

by CopeCringLarp May 06, 2020
High iq
yeah, because its a fucking meme lol. imagine thinking that not owning a drivers license somehow damages your SMV.
@LastGerman thoughts?

lmao I hope I turn gay so I don't have to deal with foids

you can either be a straight guy who is hated by all women and who will never have sex or, be a gay guy and have tons of sex while hanging out with bros, try to convince me why being straight in this situation is better

you can either be a straight guy who is hated by all women and who will never have sex or, be a gay guy and have tons of sex while hanging out with bros, try to convince me why being straight in this situation is better
you either die an incel or you live long enough to see yourself become a coper

I will die as an incel in any situation
not if you become a faggot
its like harvey dent from gotham. he's suppose to be the role model of justice in the face of gotham's corruption except instead of corruption, its anime. And if you die a gay, animecels will be seen as gay

not if you become a faggot
its like harvey dent from gotham. he's suppose to be the role model of justice in the face of gotham's corruption except instead of corruption, its anime. And if you die a gay, animecels will be seen as gay
Lol if you think I am going to start caring what other people think when I have been shit on my whole life trying to fit in, you can call me gay all you want bro

Lol if you think I am going to start caring what other people think when I have been shit on my whole life trying to fit in, you can call me gay all you want bro
It's not about what I want, it's about what's fair! You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased, unprejudiced, fair. His son has the same chance she had. fifty-fifty

It's not about what I want, it's about what's fair! You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased, unprejudiced, fair. His son has the same chance she had. fifty-fifty
I have no idea what you are saying

If you are curry, you are volcel.

If you are curry, you are volcel.
just fucking wait until some postmaxxer starts trolling the forum by posting chadpreets on tik tok or someshit and the forum will start to be mk ultra'd believing its legit

Here we go again...

Nobody here claimed such thing. Please stop this nonsense already. I just cannot hear it anymore. It is so fucking tiresome.

Last edited:
Rule of thumb: When people start writing paragraphs on what is supposedly a meme perspective then it's safe to assume they're being serious