Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the absolute state of co. just fucking lol

Rule of thumb: When people start writing paragraphs on what is supposedly a meme perspective then it's safe to assume they're being serious
im glad you're the only one who doesn't hide behind irony

I blame the riff raffs tbh.

Shut the fuck up Troll
since you've broached this subject
d0678ffc9f9486d6dd2eb452d1e4e637.png

would you?

SUB 8 LAW IS NOT A JOKE.

JBC is still a joke though. No human being in his right mind will think it isn't.

just be curry is not a meme!!!! daily reminder that the average pajeet in his own country has more smv than any of u god damn incel pieces of shits!!!!!

38FEFF5B 0214 41F2 8CCF D8DD2002E1A9

over for burgers and chinks!!!!!
:lul:

Sounds like a whole bunch of "reality depends on your mindset" kind of bullshit.

Dogpill has been and will always be true. It doesn't mean that most girls fuck dogs. It means almost all girls would fuck dogs rather than fuck an incel.

Just be curry is true in some sense due to India's population growth, but otherwise is a meme

Extremely high IQ post

Whites are the most attractive race in the world and beauty standards are measured in regards to how white their physical features are.
If you are ethnic then you are automatically uglier by default.

if you would turn down Poppy playing with your cock you would probably also turn down over 50% of the IRL female population
That's not true at all :feelswhat:

That thing is a literal 1-2/10

A 4/10 hole IRL mogs that thing to death

That thing is a literal 1-2/10

A 4/10 hole IRL mogs that thing to death
Give me an example of girls you rate at 4/10 who you think are cuter than Poppy. Post some pics please.

I didn't say pick girls you know IRL, just randomly look on the internet until you see an appropriate example.
How about you find examples and then I give you my thoughts?

sub8 could be reality in some cities, i believe

How about you find examples and then I give you my thoughts?
Okay how about the one rated 4/10 from the wiki article on the decile scale?

Fale

You'd rather fuck that than Poppy?

Even if you're going purely on facial aesthetics, Poppy still seems like a five to me in overall terms.

Yeah she has a wide nose and shit but she has a much more attractive body.

You also have to keep in mind personality and stuff. The 3 above foids are probably toxic as fuck, a big part of the appeal is that non-human chars just seem less corrupted.

Every forum user here should read this tbh

Okay how about the one rated 4/10 from the wiki article on the decile scale?

View attachment 256172

You'd rather fuck that than Poppy?

Even if you're going purely on facial aesthetics, Poppy still seems like a five to me in overall terms.

Yeah she has a wide nose and shit but she has a much more attractive body.

You also have to keep in mind personality and stuff. The 3 above foids are probably toxic as fuck, a big part of the appeal is that non-human chars just seem less corrupted.
Hell no, that aint a 4/10 and I would still rather fuck that than your troll.

Hell no, that aint a 4/10 and I would still rather fuck that than your troll.
Okay, so you disagree with the assignments on the table? Feel free to make your own.

In the meanwhile, how would you rate those 3 girls?

You obviously don't care much about personality if you think those 3 roasties would make better love-love material than Princess Poppy who is gosh darn wonderful and I'd want to comfort her if Branch ever bought it.

Okay, so you disagree with the assignments on the table? Feel free to make your own.

In the meanwhile, how would you rate those 3 girls?

You obviously don't care much about personality if you think those 3 roasties would make better love-love material than Princess Poppy who is gosh darn wonderful and I'd want to comfort her if Branch ever bought it.
I would just remove 1 point from each one.

Whites are the most attractive race in the world and beauty standards are measured in regards to how white their physical features are.
If you are ethnic then you are automatically uglier by default.
Whites are gods.

Massive Fucking Cope
cope per our wiki
a psychological strategy whereby someone rejects a harsh truth, and adopts a less disturbing belief instead

Are you saying the harsh truth is I want to fuck one of the 3 girls more than Poppy but I convince myself I want to fuck Poppy because I'm afraid of rejection by the 3 girls?

I understand the approach, but one could easily also take the approach of "you can't stand that fucking Poppy has a 0% chance so you pretend you want to fuck 3DPD because you have a 0.0001% chance of success to cling to"

This thread had me in tears,caging hard as fuck,bookmarked.
CURRY = VOLCEL
DOGPILL = LAW
WOMEN = WHORE
I never could take seriously sub8 posters tbh

cope per our wiki
a psychological strategy whereby someone rejects a harsh truth, and adopts a less disturbing belief instead

Are you saying the harsh truth is I want to fuck one of the 3 girls more than Poppy but I convince myself I want to fuck Poppy because I'm afraid of rejection by the 3 girls?

I understand the approach, but one could easily also take the approach of "you can't stand that fucking Poppy has a 0% chance so you pretend you want to fuck 3DPD because you have a 0.0001% chance of success to cling to"

Im bored