Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of incels.is

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Bild.jpeg

The same fakecel also openly mocks manlets on this forum

So sick of this… This is supposed to be a place where incels can come together and escape from their daily hard reality, but then such infiltrators join and try to mock incels even in here.

70% of this forum be like

yeah ever since ur kind started joining it turned even shittier

*Sexhavers.is*

So sick of this… This is supposed to be a place where incels can come together and escape from their daily hard reality, but then such infiltrators join and try to mock incels even in here.
OP describing himself

Literally nobody likes you here, don’t act like an OG, because you are not.

@Diocel wow, your utterly annihilated by this normie/foid shaming tactic. from the guy who also mocks incels for being friendless and not being comfortable talking to foids. he showed you

im so OG my generation all left
no point in arguing with u anyway
many queers like u came and left
ur meaningless and will make a piss babay rant thread then leave soon lol so why bother

ur meaningless and will make a piss babay rant thread then leave soon lol so why bother
You‘re lucky we are on Inceldom discussion. Otherwise this would’ve ended different.

Chrome screenshot 1667776311130

Chrome screenshot 1667776485211

Full context. I'll say it again, the only thing I see here is pure manlet cope.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1667776311130.png
    chrome_screenshot_1667776311130.png
    522.6 KB · Views: 53
Wtf I swear I have seen this post a week or two ago

chads will be incel by 2030 only turbo-chads will get pussy

View attachment 672834

The same fakecel also openly mocks manlets on this forum

View attachment 672835

Honestly, seeing how wild is the community. I'd say he's not even a troller. Many brocels think hurting other brocels will make them better.

I'm still here bro

Fakecels leave us alone for 1 day challenge (impossible).

Honestly, seeing how wild is the community. I'd say he's not even a troller. Many brocels think hurting other brocels will make them better.
They're not brocels, they're normies. That's exactly what normies do. Punch down to make themselves appear better (usually to appeal to foids and other normies, I don't know why they would do that here other than for the sadistic pleasure of mogging).

By this point users who were here long enough already know who are fakecels and potential-fakecels. It's pretty easy to tell tbh, they cannot help themselves but brag sooner or later. It's inherent to normiesdom to flex even without knowing who you're flexing to. So stupid and cringe

Make hate thread about them

Ah darn, I liked that guy he’s based

Saint Chang is a mental trucel

By this point users who were here long enough already know who are fakecels and potential-fakecels. It's pretty easy to tell tbh, they cannot help themselves but brag sooner or later. It's inherent to normiesdom to flex even without knowing who you're flexing to. So stupid and cringe

Exactly, I wonder why isn't that failed normie banned yet:rolleyes::rolleyes:
That fool is literally slightly above average in every aspect:reeeeee::reeeeee: