Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The absolute state of modern gaming.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★

Many / some of those features are old and are barely seen now. Now modern gayming is tranny this, faggot that, micro transaction here, woke there, so many shitty games every time. I stopped caring about most new releases for years now.

Many / some of those features are old and are barely seen now. Now modern gayming is tranny this, faggot that, micro transaction here, woke there, so many shitty games every time.
So true. So many game devs are also curry shitskins who got hired by affirmative action, so that also explains the shitty optimization.

So true. So many game devs are also curry shitskins who got hired by affirmative action, so that also explains the shitty optimization.
Some can be good like dlss/ fsr but devs are instead doing shit optimisation and using that technology to make up for it.

We complaining about better graphics options now? Dont like them just turn them off my guy

Some can be good like dlss/ fsr but devs are instead doing shit optimisation and using that technology to make up for it.
Fuck DLSS and FSR. I remember when pc gamers were talking down on consoles for upscaling their games to 1080p from 900p and now look what's happened. I will never play a game at 540p.

We complaining about better graphics options now? Dont like them just turn them off my guy
In the vast majority of modern games, TAA is forced turned on and you can't disable it.

Agreed. Rarely does a good game come out nowadays. But they like a needle in an enormous haystack. In contrast, bad games are a dime a dozen.

In the vast majority of modern games, TAA is forced turned on and you can't disable it.
True but most arent forced, I just like DLSS so my shit pc can actually run things

Fuck DLSS and FSR. I remember when pc gamers were talking down on consoles for upscaling their games to 1080p from 900p and now look what's happened. I will never play a game at 540p.
It helps me since my pc is old. For example rdr2 was made before fsr was out but they added it in and it helps with my frames big time without too much of a graphics impact.

Games need a extra low settings options TBH. Personally I play on a gaming PC but I know the struggles of gaming on a weak device. (I was stuck gaming on macbook for a long time)

Games need a extra low settings options TBH. Personally I play on a gaming PC but I know the struggles of gaming on a weak device. (I was stuck gaming on macbook for a long time)
Game developers need to stop wasting time drinking soy milk and actually optimize their games.

Game developers need to stop wasting time drinking soy milk and actually optimize their games.
Most of them are hired because of "muhhh diversity quotas :soy::feels::foidSoy:" Most of the good game developers have left the industry completely.

No, the opposite is true. In the vast majority of new games, you can't turn TAA off.

I will NEVER game at 540p.
I meant most other options, anyway whatever floats your boat my guy

Game developers need to stop wasting time drinking soy milk and actually optimize their games
sounds like something someone that can't get a good pc would say (like me)

Most of them are hired because of "muhhh diversity quotas :soy::feels::foidSoy:" Most of the good game developers have left the industry completely.
Yup. What happened to meritocracy.

You forgot to mention the game takes 450 gigabyte disk space and needs 64 gb ram and a GPU and CPU that aren't even invented yet, also it won't open without internet even tho it's an offline game

You forgot to mention the game takes 450 gigabyte disk space and needs 64 gb ram and a GPU and CPU that aren't even invented yet, also it won't open without internet even tho it's an offline game
This too. I hate DRM.