Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The absolute state of the white race

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Sad? Funny? You choose.

Stormfrontcels on suicidewatch

dude. This is 2 hours randomness. Give me a sum up cuz I'm not watching this shit

I'm not part of the white race

jfl at being a white person

The phrase black lives matter is racist in itself, should it not go without saying that black lives matter if you view negros as humans?

dude. This is 2 hours randomness. Give me a sum up cuz I'm not watching this shit
Latino guy asking random white people to knee and say they're sorry for the murderer of George Floyd, the vats majority comply.

Latino guy asking random white people to knee and say they're sorry for the murderer of George Floyd, the vats majority comply.
Just end us now, massive blacked.com orgies in the streets

Just whip your dick out theory. They fucking grilled George Foreman those fucks.

Cucks like these need to be gassed.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

QnDO0cO

I thought this was a skit or something but I don't know anymore.

I thought this was a skit or something but I don't know anymore.
I'm wishing it's irony but it's fairly obvious it isn't.
>one chance in life, not born as a coloniser
Fuck this gay earth

this is what happens when you're on top for 400 years, you go soft as fuck. Happened to the Chinese too.

this is what happens when you're on top for 400 years, you go soft as fuck. Happened to the Chinese too.
Glubb fate of empires pdf (it's short)

While glubb only mentions western civilizations, other research confirms it happens to Eastern ones too. (The Chinese as you mentioned)

It's actually very common! It's just our (usa) turn now. Britain is still collapsing. It started earlier...

The fucked up part THAT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT is how slow and shitty collapses are.
Every 250~ years for any empire.

Just lol at being a Nordic in 2020, absolute embarrassment.

Man, thats so pathetic. All this groveling and prostrating. Woulda been based if he told thek to lick his shoes and he just kicked em in the head. Would show em what you get for being a weak minded cuck

I don't even know what to fucking say, other than that is the most pathetic shit I have seen. No fucking dignity. You think whites are mean? Wait until China takes over

cliffs for OP's 2 hour long video I won't watch?

In 2030 when something similar happens they'll be kneeling again, but for the purpose of sucking BBC in public as an apology. Lifefuel for american blackcels