Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The American revolution was retarded and americans are all english

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
The jewnited states of america speak english.

They aren't independent and never were

Americans were nothing more than an english colony that got butt hurt about King George III and fought other english people in a war

American revolution = civil war and retarded

Betrayed their king over muh fucking tea taxes but now pay some jew president taxes to bomb sandland

''Now we have a government that takes half our taxes and throws fag pride parades and bombs yemen''

Americans LOST and are failed ANGLOS

The UK will never be great again as it once was

Tell me you’re British without telling me you’re British.

Lmao as if Britbongistan today is any better.

Most White Americans(such as myself) have other White European groups in them aside from English.

Most White Americans(such as myself) have other White European groups in them aside from English.
German Americans are actually the most numerous IIRC

German Americans are actually the most numerous IIRC
English Americans are still very common as well, it's just they don't have much of an identity around it as opposed to those of Irish, German, Italian, French, etc. ancestry since they were seen as sort of the founding "stock" of America & most of the core culture, values, etc. were based around traditional Anglo ones.

Irish-Americans are very common as well, I think they might be on the same level if not slightly more than German-Americans.

Thats the history of like half the countries out there so many countries came from a big civil war nothing new.

fuck the tyrannical faggot eurocuck king and faggot tea taxes, RAHHHHHHH
America is like that one spoilt child who runs away from home cos his parents wants him to do his homework