Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media the anti-whitu cokru onry

Began for ricecucks?

@Lv99_BixNood @AsiaCel @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @StonePath @Biowaste Removal

Jfl not even ugly noodlewhores want white men anymore

@AsakuraHao is not gonna like this one

nobody wants us anymore
But muh your a fakecel whitey
Pin on SoyJacks
vt/ - Virtual Youtubers
angry black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Chang only jfl

meanwhile shitskins breed like rabbits
My race may be growing rapidly with foids simping for us on mass but whites are the fakecels because they can pay to have sex with an ugly prostitute in SEA who is likely a tranny :soy::feels:

I thought WMAFmaxxing would be my last hope. It's truely ovER.

Noodlewhores who prefer JBW male : "OMG THEY ARE SO TALL, BIG, HANDSOME, AND HAVE BIG WHITU COCKU!!! :foidSoy:"

Noodlewhores who prefer rice men : "We use the same language and the same culture, And they treat us like kweens, take me to the Michelin restaurant every night, giving me Louis Vuitton luxury gifts every week tee hee :foidSoy:"

Last edited:
Dude was really pushing his luck with those questions. "Will you have sex with foreign men?" What the fuck kind of question is that to ask in public? If he was an incel, he would've definitely been beat up or had the police called on him for sexual harrassment.

Jfl not even ugly noodlewhores want white men anymore
good. if ethnic men cant get white women because muh racemixxing, then white men arent entitled to noodlewomen

good. if ethnic men cant get white women because muh racemixxing, then white men arent entitled to noodlewomen
Ethnics are able to get there own foids and white foids. What do white men get?
Hand Give GIF by Fantastic3dcreation

Ethnics are able to get there own foids and white foids. What do white men get?
Hand Give GIF by Fantastic3dcreation
you have it much better than curries. we're the only race that literally get nothing but ridicule. only other race that can compete is abos on who has it the worst

Dude was really pushing his luck with those questions. "Will you have sex with foreign men?" What the fuck kind of question is that to ask in public? If he was an incel, he would've definitely been beat up or had the police called on him for sexual harrassment.
Asian women have a reputation for responding very positively to the worst White approaches imaginable. Used to be a lot of chat screenshots floating around where a White man's "hello ching chong" would suffice to entice.

One exception does not disprove the rule.

A bunch of cherry picked clips of ugly, flat, noodlewhores wanting a white betabuxx.
Then show me cherry picked 4 hour compilation like this of chinks or curries.

you have it much better than curries. we're the only race that literally get nothing but ridicule. only other race that can compete is abos on who has it the worst
No curries plight is the worst.

Noodlewhores who prefer JBW male : "OMG THEY ARE SO TALL, BIG, HANDSOME, AND HAVE BIG WHITU COCKU!!! :foidSoy:"

Noodlewhores who prefer rice men : "We use the same language and the same culture, And they treat us like kweens, take me to the Michelin restaurant every night, giving me Louis Vuitton luxury gifts every week tee hee :foidSoy:"
It's the same way foids describe their betabuxx or "male best friend" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: