Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The apex of cuckoldry. Imagine if genders were reversed

She looks like a junkie. If it were a male he would already be in the prison and society would cheer for him to get raped.

police simps for women. a coworker once told me his ex whos bipolar started to go insane and throw shit at him and hurt herself so he called the cops. The cops came and arrested him instead.

White and a female = the cop will just buy whatever the foid was caught shoplifting

She looks like a junkie. If it were a male he would already be in the prison and society would cheer for him to get raped.
I would get assaulted if I did that. Cuckworld. Fuck police. Felt the desire to flick off this police car yesterday when they drove up to the crosswalk.

If some stacy cop bought shit for an incel male shoplifter, that would be fucking epic. Of course, it'll never happen.

White and a female = the cop will just buy whatever the foid was caught shoplifting
It's crazy how much sympathy society gives you just for being a woman. I'm reminded of how much more coverages female homeless people get despite the fact that
>nearly all homeless are men
>women already have a more extensive support network
>women always have the option to sell their body
>women could avoid being homeless simply by marrying any lower-tier man that isn't a total degenerate

Probably took her round the corner and got a nice blowie from her. Damn I wish I was a cop.

Homeless women are homeless because they want to be junkies so the shelters kick them out, and even then unlike men they can easily couch surf in simps houses and have million more safety nets.

If it was a male his guts would be used to strangle him while 10000+ people cheer and shout in joy that another sub8 male died

Imagine what would happen if it was a blackcel :feelshaha:

while i do hate people committing crimes and getting away free (especially thievery) I don't think this happened just because she is female. I think more so it happened because it looks good and is good PR for police and especially that precinct

reason i say this is because i've seen first hand cops let thieves get away or just gave them a warning/advice and both were young males.
1) HS. poor kid used to steal food. got caught. cop bought him food and i think eventually they enrolled him in a program to get free food
2) i was with my grandma at the time. i didnt personally see it but she told me about it after the fact. some guy came in and tried to steal hot dog buns and wieners. he ran away. cop tackled him. he was a local boy that everybody knew. he was known as a miracle boy (dont ask me. my grandma and my neighborhood were super religious so they thought he was holy or some shit). lots of people started gathering and offered to pay for the food. the cop let the boy go and a lot of people bought food for him. as i said he was a known neighborhood boy and homeless but somehow had a lot of religious people on his side.

If it was a guy, he'd be beaten and people would celebrate.

:blackpill:

Imagine getting caught stealing something and some guy buys them for you. Fucking joke.

She's prolly into BBC

woman that need to steal are low iq as fuck

you do findom on twitter / insta , convert the social media simps into an onlyfans after around 2k followers

then just grow naturally .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back