Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Aston Martin DB11 is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
1678859652405-jpeg.719376

I’d rather own this car than have sex with gigastacies

Attachments

• 1678859652405.jpeg
    1678859652405.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 122
out of everything you pick this? so over for you

I'd rather have sex with gigastacies.

@Khanivore knows I can. would be broke after but i certainly could
Jfl if that’s the case then so can I and I live in a country where imported cars cost 3x their original price

Can't compare to Mercs or Rolls Royce

Jfl if that’s the case then so can I and I live in a country where imported cars cost 3x their original price
that burger king check be hitting like that? :yes: :yes:

1678859652405-jpeg.719376

I’d rather own this car than have sex with gigastacies
You like the mountainous background. Put this car in front of a garbage dump and you wouldn’t be saying this.

Car worship thread.

You like the mountainous background. Put this car in front of a garbage dump and you wouldn’t be saying this.
Heh, never thought of that, and it is correct.. thank you today i had learned about importance of a background

Heh, never thought of that, and it is correct.. thank you today i had learned about importance of a background
You are an incel

I've never understood why people care about cars. They're just a device to bring you from one place to another. Being obsessed about cars is as stupid as being obsessed about toilets (literal toilets, not foids). Though I must admit, this thing is rather sexy:

GBH_SQTemplate

I've never understood why people care about cars. They're just a device to bring you from one place to another. Being obsessed about cars is as stupid as being obsessed about toilets (literal toilets, not foids). Though I must admit, this thing is rather sexy:

GBH_SQTemplate
Toilet worship post.