Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The authentic truecel high school experience

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

You know the author is incel af because when I was in high school I literally experienced these exact things and had these exact thoughts daily. Normies have a pathological urge to take up space and assert their unwanted presence over everybody else so they always aggressively walk in formation like that and block the entire hallway

I remember I used to skip class multiple times a day by just walking around the hallways aimlessly and I never got in trouble or anything because I just walked like I had somewhere to be so nobody paid me any mind. Meanwhile normies would constantly get caught for doing the same shit because of their ape-like compulsion to bring like 5 friends with them and start shouting and laughing and making a shit ton of noise and drawing attention to themselves for no reason:feelshaha:

And the bathrooms, seriously wtf is up with that, my campus was actually pretty big and had a ton of scenic secluded areas where you could hang out without anyone bothering you but normies would deliberately go out of their way to gather like flies in the *one* place that reeks of literal human shit and piss and vomit. And then bring their vapes in there so they can breathe in billions of particles of literal human shit from the air. Fucking disgusting unsanitary animals:feelskek:

The author must also be bluepilled af though because a :foidSoy: would never be thinking based things like this irl

Also you sit alone at lunch and get bullied by normies and chads

What’s that manga called?

Truecels are not toilets u fucking idiot

View attachment 643949
You know the author is incel af because when I was in high school I literally experienced these exact things and had these exact thoughts daily. Normies have a pathological urge to take up space and assert their unwanted presence over everybody else so they always aggressively walk in formation like that and block the entire hallway

I remember I used to skip class multiple times a day by just walking around the hallways aimlessly and I never got in trouble or anything because I just walked like I had somewhere to be so nobody paid me any mind. Meanwhile normies would constantly get caught for doing the same shit because of their ape-like compulsion to bring like 5 friends with them and start shouting and laughing and making a shit ton of noise and drawing attention to themselves for no reason:feelshaha:

And the bathrooms, seriously wtf is up with that, my campus was actually pretty big and had a ton of scenic secluded areas where you could hang out without anyone bothering you but normies would deliberately go out of their way to gather like flies in the *one* place that reeks of literal human shit and piss and vomit. And then bring their vapes in there so they can breathe in billions of particles of literal human shit from the air. Fucking disgusting unsanitary animals:feelskek:

The author must also be bluepilled af though because a :foidSoy: would never be thinking based things like this irl
@Indari @Animecel2D @Lv99_BixNood

Manga written by a ricecel about a toilet character that struggles in the society :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Author of this manga must be bluepilled cuck to write this type of shit.

[UWSL]walking around the hallways aimlessly and I never got in trouble or anything because I just walked like I had somewhere to be so nobody paid me any mind.[/UWSL]
Same. I explored every hallway during the breaks. Sometimes using toilets as checkpoints.

If this happened to you, you are a trucel and will never heal

They have to add "femcels" to those manga in order to attract incels and make them feel like that foid is special for them and make them simp for her.

They have to add "femcels":foidSoy: to those manga in order to attract incels and make them feel like that foid is special for them and make them simp for her.
:horror:

Same. I explored every hallway during the breaks. Sometimes using toilets as checkpoints.
My school compound is fking boring I dont even explore anymore