Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The average foid is stronger than Tyson

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-

The average foid is FAR stronger than any fighter ever existed​

Not even the Mountain or Valuev could beat a woman in a duel. It's a matter of "class" and some classes have just the upper hand on others. Your class as a man is Warrior of Soldier or any physical attacker. Your stats in defense, attack and hp completely mog those of the m'lady's default class but still she is stronger than you and she's far more dangerous to you than you to her.

Her class is indeed : Summoner.

Her wand is her clit and with it she can cast summoning spells that will not even make you put into display your superior STR, DEF and HP. As soon as get close to her on the grid she'll be able to consume your HP by summoning Simps, brothers, uncles, boyfriends, fathers, cops etc and even if she consumes all her MP she can still absorb mana from the environment (random dudes just passing by that will attack you in 15).

There is only one specific class that can defeat the Summoner :

The BerserkER.

It's your typical offensive unit you recruit almost involuntary and say HOLY SHIT looking at his STR but disappointingly you realize you can't consistently use since even if his attack power is tremendous he can't use shield, armors basically no equipment at all and his HP are quite underwhelming compared to your more balanced physical attackers. You end using him just one time in the game in a particular situation where the boss just won't go down and you send the berserkER who will 100% die too in the carnage but at least now the evil summoner is just a corpse in Final Fantasy tactics advance.

R (6).pngsample_e511a4521e4c6ed9a4e98969dae91277.jpg11dfa68e097ea9e8d593c7a3ac64594e--final-fantasy-ix-finals.jpghyperzombie.jpgsample_6730eb56f38ba5331226d8478bb6ec07.jpg

cope, foids cant do shit when i rape them (in roblox)

cope, foids cant do shit when i rape them (in roblox)
Rape doesn't exist, to find yourself alone with a woman she has to invite you somewhere where she can't escape/be heard and just that means I have to be good looking. Another proof it's normal men that hurt women not silly inkeks

why does the picture take me to blackpill.world?