Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The average person between 18-29 is having sex twice a week

Everyone that says that normies don't get sex and are nearly incels either never hang around actual average looking people(indicating that hes probably autistic) or are volcels larpers giving excuses.

Everyone that says that normies don't get sex and are nearly incels either never hang around actual average looking people(indicating that hes probably autistic) or are volcels larpers giving excuses.
you just proved youre autistic. i have friends but theyre ethnic engineering students like me. how the fuck am i supposed to know the sexual activities of white people??

you just proved youre autistic. i have friends but theyre ethnic engineering students like me. how the fuck am i supposed to know the sexual activities of white people??
Stem(except medicine students) tend to be antisocial/nearly autistic failed normies, not your average Joe.

I don't believe this statistic. Normie males are lucky to score once a month nowadays. This isn't 1974

Pass me the fucking rope, I can't take this anymore.
I'm sorry for calling you a fakecel. I've been on photofeeler and know how brutal foids are now.

Stem(except medicine students) tend to be antisocial/nearly autistic failed normies, not your average Joe.
there definitely are normies in engineering but its pretty much impossible to befriend them. they dont fuck with ethnic guys at all, they wouldnt be caught dead hanging out with guys like me. also they only befriend other non nerdy/very nt white guys

people in fresh relationships have sex everyday.

That can't be more than 3% of the 16-25 population at any given time. A fresh relationship to me is the first 2 months

No way. Maybe for people in LTR but otherwise you need to be chad.

Or maybe the average for foids is so high that it brings the average up for both

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

Hmmm... Pretty average.
avERage.

I'm sorry for calling you a fakecel. I've been on photofeeler and know how brutal foids are now.

Never even tried photofeeler, don't want to know what the results would be.

Fake and gay. Normies are not having that much sex. This data comes from self-reports which are bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back