Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The beginning of the end.. i think i'm balding.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
At ripe age of 19 I was under the impression that the reaper spared me and I considered myself lucky. Until today that is.

So long story short:I have nice thick hair and It's one of the few things I really like about my appearance, I don't really take care of my hair and I just let it rest for the most part.(I don't mean I don't wash and brush my hair but I just don't style it)

Today as I was brushing my hair my brother who was standing nearby the mirror looked at me with face of true horror I asked him 'what is it?' and he tells me 'man look at your forehead on the left side' I naturally was confused as to what he meant but then I saw it.

20201227 193414

You see that section of the forehead with thin hairs? Yea I always had thick hair there and in fact that's where my hairline started.

..... MAN I really damn hope it's just a little hair falling out and it's nothing serious because ...... if my damn hair really fucking dies it's 100% over for me i will look like a fucking janitor.

Go full bald or buy those hair growth products. If nothing works prepare for the inevitable!!

finasteride now

You remind me of myself when i was 16 and found out

At ripe age of 19 I was under the impression that the reaper spared me and I considered myself lucky. Until today that is.

So long story short:I have nice thick hair and It's one of the few things I really like about my appearance, I don't really take care of my hair and I just let it rest for the most part.(I don't mean I don't wash and brush my hair but I just don't style it)

Today as I was brushing my hair my brother who was standing nearby the mirror looked at me with face of true horror I asked him 'what is it?' and he tells me 'man look at your forehead on the left side' I naturally was confused as to what he meant but then I saw it.

View attachment 387755

You see that section of the forehead with thin hairs? Yea I always had thick hair there and in fact that's where my hairline started.

..... MAN I really damn hope it's just a little hair falling out and it's nothing serious because ...... if my damn hair really fucking dies it's 100% over for me i will look like a fucking janitor.
The reaper is nigh

I don't know if this is worse or when you have a bald spot at the top of your head. At least receding hairline is gradual, when you have a bald spot surrounded by hair, that's unmistakable.

you've been balding for a while now
can't believe you haven't noticed until now

I don't know if this is worse or when you have a bald spot at the top of your head. At least receding hairline is gradual, when you have a bald spot surrounded by hair, that's unmistakable.

Yea the crown receding is 10 times worse, i can't help to feel sad for all the baldcels.

You know what's the worst part? my dad still has full head of hair at 56 years of age, imagine being the bald son to a full head of hair father.

And to add salt to the injury i don't even have skull to pull off the bald look, both of my uncles from my mother's side have robust skulls but i inherited my dad's small skull.

FIIIII

you've been balding for a while now
can't believe you haven't noticed until now

I just noticed, i never look at my hairline because i have messy hair and i don't really pull it back.

God.. can you fucking imagine.. 5'3 or 5'4, bad face,and bald???? wtf nature give me a break bro.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be the end though. Look at Stephen Colbert 12 years ago
83565036.jpg

And now:
12latenight-articleLarge.png

Maybe you still have time until that easy pussy stops coming your way?

83565036.jpg

And now:

At this point there are 3 things i could do.

1)Commit suicide somewhere further down the line.(highly plausible because my life in general is slave tier and i have no job)

2)Somehow wageslave or think of something and ascend with neighbour jb.

3)Same thing as 2 except instead of tales it will be more rooted in reality, get money and fuck hookers.

But after that i don't know what to do, life is one big hurdle for me.

Start finasteride now. You can get it from roman or hims .com, pretty easy process.

Take that and if it keeps progressing look into starting minoxidil or RU. Other things that help fight it are Nizoral shampoo, Biotin and Dermarolling.

You're about a NW1.5/2 right now, whatever you do you want to save what's left. NW3 and on fucking blows, good luck.

83565036.jpg

And now:

most of these guys do thing called PRP

Start finasteride now. You can get it from roman or hims .com, pretty easy process.

Take that and if it keeps progressing look into starting minoxidil or RU. Other things that help fight it are Nizoral shampoo, Biotin and Dermarolling.

You're about a NW1.5/2 right now, whatever you do you want to save what's left. NW3 and on fucking blows, good luck.

Does finasteride cost a lot?

I remember when I started balding my head became sweaty as fuck, hair at temples/forehead became thin and fell out 24/7. Before this hairs would casually fall out on themselves, like 3-4 hairs while I was sitting before the pc.

You'll be fine, it doesn't seem bad from what I see.

A receding hairline is normal at this age.

If it goes further back hope on finasteride.

Meanwhile use nizoral

Does finasteride cost a lot?
Getting online will run you like 60 bucks for 3 months and that's actually more expected than getting the script from your doc

Looks okay. Start finasteride if you are really worried.