Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The below posts are made by online incel talk generator

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Men were happier before they started settling for 2/10 post-wall whores.

I don't know which is worse: women having short hair or men hiring sex workers. It's only a matter of time before one of them causes global warming.

Men were happier when foids were held accountable

Hey fellow incels, check out my new song about how sluts reporting sexual harrassment will cause the genocide of our people. Please support me on soundcloud.

randomize

Friendly reminder that women don't like white men.

(tell me how accurate this generator is)

Feminism is a fucking joke because no matter what they say, women are hideous, and i don’t even want to have sex with them (but i’m totally not gay because i’m not like the gays on tv

If I had sons and caught them treating women as equals I'd disown them

If I only had a full head of hair, I wouldn't be depressed. Women are so fucking shallow

Don't go to therapy, just go ER.

Yes, it IS that bad! Women are race-mixing and all I can do is stay home and stop tipping female servers

Why don't roasties like me? I'm attractive. I'm intelligent. I'm hilariously funny. I'm just a nice guy who thinks they should be stoned for having labia.

I'm not a fascist, I'm just a leftist who thinks men must be raped to death for dating roasties. This is the only way to prevent human extinction

(I'm done with this, the generator makes me cringe)

Sewers tier threads

I need the name of this generator kek.