Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Bene Gesserrit

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I just watched Dune 2. The Bene Gesserrit are a bunch of Jewish ultra hypergamous space noodlewhores fucking their way to breed the greatest Chad humanity can possibly offer. They breed in patterns to achieve the most eugenic ideal-- which is to breed a galactic emperor pacifying the world, whom they can control with their witchy wiles. They train themselves not just just be sluts, but be good at picking the ultimate Chad, bearing the child they precisely want for the rest of the hypergamous hive, and then tiger mom their children to continue the cycle of building your life to construct the ultimate Chads across civilization.

You can't control a bitch that can control your mind, and can cut your dick off any moment you sleep.

Last edited:
I just watched Dune 2. The Bene Gesserrit are a bunch of Jewish ultra hypergamous space noodlewhores fucking their way to breed the greatest Chad humanity can possibly offer. They breed in patterns to achieve the most eugenic ideal-- which is to breed a galactic emperor pacifying the world, whom they can control with their witchy wiles. They train themselves not just just be sluts, but be good at picking the ultimate Chad, bearing the child they precisely want for the rest of the hypergamous hive, and then tiger mom their children to continue the cycle of building your life to construct the ultimate Chads across civilization.
im ashamed that i read the title and immedieatly knew that his was about dune
i didnt even read that shit, i only know from pop culture references and other shit like that
fml

Literal reflection of 'ideal' nature